Toronto

[Black Friday] WARM: 15% Seafood orders until Nov 29, $150 minimum

Savings:
15% off
Expiry:
November 29, 2021
Retailer:
Daily Seafood
This is not necessarily a hot deal, but a rare sitewide discount for a fish wholesaler. Not super cheap, but the quality is excellent. This is not a retail store so you must order for pickup or delivery in advance, and register for an account. For pickups, you go to the warehouse (Pape and Danforth), call them and they will open up one of the service bays with your order.

Their main business is restaurant wholesaling, so the quality of the products is much better (in my experience) than anything at the supermarket. I especially like the salmon (option to clean/fillet, poke-grade), shrimp, mackerel, oysters and sashimi.

EVERYTHING is 15% OFF
with PROMO CODE:
BLACKFRIYAY15
*Valid for only new orders placed before November 29, 2021. Must checkout from a registered account with a $150 total minimum order*

Service areas for Delivery: https://shop.dailyseafood.ca/locations? ... 0026a32fa7
(Free delivery above $120, otherwise $10)
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1206 posts
1170 upvotes
Warm seafood delivery...sounds dangerous
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.
Apr 4, 2019
81 posts
175 upvotes
Thanks OP, what other places are good for high quality fresh seafood?
[OP]
Jun 15, 2009
30 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
I like Diana's up in the east end as well. But honestly, since Daily Seafood opened up retail sales, I prefer the convenience of not wandering the very crowded aisles at Diana's. Diana's does have great smoked fish sometimes and cheap Mujjol (herring and mullet roe).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)