[Dairy Queen] Dairy Queen paper coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 7:38 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4750 posts
560 upvotes
Burlington
jackass_ca wrote: Well, they're not BURGER King, you know... They are DAIRY QUEEN! It's usually a place people think of to go to for Blizzards...
Then why are their coupons full of burgers and not blizzards? McDonald's is known for burgers and they send out burger coupons.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2264 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
mhall1 wrote: What's your postal code? It's probably limited by location.
East york you can use M4K 1J9
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11573 posts
2957 upvotes
Tha_Doggg wrote: Then why are their coupons full of burgers and not blizzards? McDonald's is known for burgers and they send out burger coupons.
There are also coupons for ICE CREAM items.
McDonalds also has coupons for their ice cream products, not just burgers. Much like DQ has coupons for other items, other than just what they are known for. You know McDonald's once sold pizza?
Burger King has coupons for Tater tots, and Poutine... not just Burgers.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Mar 24, 2009
108 posts
27 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: There are also coupons for ICE CREAM items.
McDonalds also has coupons for their ice cream products, not just burgers. Much like DQ has coupons for other items, other than just what they are known for. You know McDonald's once sold pizza?
Burger King has coupons for Tater tots, and Poutine... not just Burgers.
Dude needs to use the blizzard coupon to chill out.

Coupons out west are a bit different than in pic for some items but just used one today buy one blizzard get second for $0.99
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11573 posts
2957 upvotes
tecbot wrote: Dude needs to use the blizzard coupon to chill out.

Coupons out west are a bit different than in pic for some items but just used one today buy one blizzard get second for $0.99
I just wish I got them... We have a Blizzard cake for pick up for tomorrow, and saving $5 would be SWEET!
I see from the app that some restaurants can't use it for loyalty or ordering, so I imagine those are the ones that don't have the good coupons, which is the one that is closest to me.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Feb 23, 2017
294 posts
233 upvotes
Dairy Queen is great. They are actually building one in my small town so I'm excited about that. I hope it's open in the summer lol. This is a town where our only "fast food" is a subway inside a gas station.
Nov 14, 2012
664 posts
345 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Oh I thought this was a stage name for RuPaul drag race.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2132 posts
1165 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Did the email coupons for two for one blizzards over the winter months stop along with the app? I haven't gotten one since the spring.
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Feb 6, 2013
902 posts
1025 upvotes
Ontario
antigua1999 wrote: I think he is posting because its not often you get Dairy Queen discount coupons. They must be hurting.
I get DQ coupons all the time
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2003
4539 posts
628 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: Did the email coupons for two for one blizzards over the winter months stop along with the app? I haven't gotten one since the spring.
I occasionally get a buy one for $0.99 get one for free offer, but combine that with how much Blizzard prices have inflated over the years and even the BOGO seems like a cold deal these days (and not in the ice-creamy way). Haven't gone back in years.
Mar 24, 2009
108 posts
27 upvotes
jetersucks wrote: No Dilly Bar coupons this time.
They are buy one box get one free now out west, same with ice cream sandwiches. Buster bars are not on sale though.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3196 posts
3196 upvotes
Oakville
Scote64 wrote: Exactly - I just mentioned a few days ago in a thread about fast food that I never see DQ coupons - and then the one the OP posted showed up in the mail.
Can you please mention this more often then?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1823 posts
657 upvotes
BC
geotr wrote: Same coupons in the app. Download the app and recycle
The app had problems this week. My local DQ said it wasn't working most of the week. I noticed on the 24th all my offers still showed 23rd for expiry.

Getting a bunch of paper copies in apartment mail junk box is the best. Especially if your DQ takes them past expiry, like mine did last year. :)
Koodo: $40/5GB Unlimited Canada wide calling

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)