Expired Coupons

[Dairy Queen] Dairy Queen paper coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 7:38 pm
Feb 23, 2017
298 posts
238 upvotes
Dairy Queen is great. They are actually building one in my small town so I'm excited about that. I hope it's open in the summer lol. This is a town where our only "fast food" is a subway inside a gas station.
Nov 14, 2012
715 posts
376 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Oh I thought this was a stage name for RuPaul drag race.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2188 posts
1208 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Did the email coupons for two for one blizzards over the winter months stop along with the app? I haven't gotten one since the spring.
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Feb 6, 2013
910 posts
1031 upvotes
Ontario
antigua1999 wrote: I think he is posting because its not often you get Dairy Queen discount coupons. They must be hurting.
I get DQ coupons all the time
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2003
4557 posts
649 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: Did the email coupons for two for one blizzards over the winter months stop along with the app? I haven't gotten one since the spring.
I occasionally get a buy one for $0.99 get one for free offer, but combine that with how much Blizzard prices have inflated over the years and even the BOGO seems like a cold deal these days (and not in the ice-creamy way). Haven't gone back in years.
Mar 24, 2009
108 posts
27 upvotes
jetersucks wrote: No Dilly Bar coupons this time.
They are buy one box get one free now out west, same with ice cream sandwiches. Buster bars are not on sale though.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3203 posts
3215 upvotes
Oakville
Scote64 wrote: Exactly - I just mentioned a few days ago in a thread about fast food that I never see DQ coupons - and then the one the OP posted showed up in the mail.
Can you please mention this more often then?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1859 posts
693 upvotes
BC
geotr wrote: Same coupons in the app. Download the app and recycle
The app had problems this week. My local DQ said it wasn't working most of the week. I noticed on the 24th all my offers still showed 23rd for expiry.

Getting a bunch of paper copies in apartment mail junk box is the best. Especially if your DQ takes them past expiry, like mine did last year. :)
Koodo: $40/5GB Unlimited Canada wide calling
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1859 posts
693 upvotes
BC
zdpz wrote: Can you please mention this more often then?
It's a January thing.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1859 posts
693 upvotes
BC
jackass_ca wrote: There are also coupons for ICE CREAM items.
McDonalds also has coupons for their ice cream products, not just burgers. Much like DQ has coupons for other items, other than just what they are known for. You know McDonald's once sold pizza?
Burger King has coupons for Tater tots, and Poutine... not just Burgers.
You shouldn't uppercase something that is just wrong or you look bad. Both McDonald's and DQ cannot legally call it "ice cream", hence using "soft serve" and "cone".
Jun 28, 2015
268 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
geotr wrote: East york you can use M4K 1J9
Thanks, but even with that postal code it's still the same crappy coupon.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2287 posts
448 upvotes
Toronto
mhall1 wrote: Thanks, but even with that postal code it's still the same crappy coupon.
That's weird I used my coupons at my local dq. Maybe re-register?
studypages.ca is offering free online 1-on-1 tutoring for Youth, Students and Adults to get help with school work or learn skills.
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6505 posts
2181 upvotes
Does anyone have the online link to the coupon? I can't find it anymore.