Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dairy Queen

March 8-17. BOGO for $0.99 DQ Blizzards

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2019 11:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8679 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Their February Blizzard of the Month was some chocolate-strawberry thing that didn't even have strawberries mixed into it, I was actually kind of mad >_>

That being said I've gone for Blizzards when it's -30 outside in the middle of winter Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
How much is one Blizzard? $4?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
Has anyone noticed that when they make one of these things it fills barely 2/3 of a cup? The last one I had in February was so dissappointing that I swore not to buy them again. I think a medium was just under $7 with tax.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
uklamen wrote: I haven't had a blizzard in likely 10 years or more. Not since they got rid of the Reeses Pieces one. I don't get how the peanut butter cups version stayed instead :(

Maybe we'll try one again. I plan to eat it indoors... so temperature outside just makes it last longer on the way home.
Was that local? I don't recall ever being told they didn't have pieces available. For many years I was Skor+pieces, and then when they started charging for 2nd topping, I just went to Skor. When they went back to having combo flavours of 2 or more, I went back to skor plus pieces. So maybe I just sat on the bench while pieces went MIA for years?
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Jan 21, 2019
214 posts
473 upvotes
Feegus wrote: Still cheaper (and way tastier) to bring home a tub of haagen daz
Haagen Dazs has to be one of the blandest “premium” ice creams around IMO. I recently went to Vietnam and there were charging $11 a tub. Ouch.

Blizzard every time for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1879 upvotes
Scarborough
djmilesno1 wrote: Haagen Dazs has to be one of the blandest “premium” ice creams around IMO. I recently went to Vietnam and there were charging $11 a tub. Ouch.
That is ridiculously over-priced for even Haagen Dazs.

Might as well pick up a tub of Oreo, Rolo or Smarties ice cream that goes on special for $1.00 often at the supermarkets!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
Strafe1 wrote: That is ridiculously over-priced for even Haagen Dazs.

Might as well pick up a tub of Oreo, Rolo or Smarties ice cream that goes on special for $1.00 often at the supermarkets!
Like at No Frills about a week or so back. I prefer the Chapman's stuff hands down. Most of these premium brands aren't worth the premium price.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Nov 25, 2018
164 posts
221 upvotes
BranCracker wrote: Should be a nice treat to have during the -25C wind chill 🥶
Hey, Winnipeg has been Slurpee capital of the month for years and will continue to be even in the winter months of -40C windchill and below! ice cream in Winter can be considered a hot treat.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
1000 posts
409 upvotes
St. Catharines ON
SkimGuy wrote: Hey now, the deal starts a week from now so it'll only be -15C with wind chill
You can put them in your truck and they will not melt on the way home.
Oct 4, 2008
792 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary Alberta
Midnight Truffle was my flavor, there was a DQ drive thru on my way home from work & I would divert in regularly Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Luckily they discontinued the flavor, tore down the drive thru, and then my work got bought out and we were all laid off, otherwise I might have become fat !!!
Anyway there’s a fairly good alternative deal, get the $6 cheeseburger combo, but when you bring them the sundae coupon, pay a $1 premium to upscale to a blizzard. It beats any BOGO deal in my opinion. Except now the cheeseburger deal is $7. And they still don’t have midnight truffle.
SIGH.
-
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
2194 posts
2395 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Feegus wrote: Still cheaper (and way tastier) to bring home a tub of haagen daz
This. Or if you are weird like me and only love to eat DQ's white soft serve without any mix-ins, you can order a tub of that for like $7 or so. The portion size is much bigger than their menu items.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7069 posts
3382 upvotes
is it pay 99 cents and get 2, or pay $2 and get 2?
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: is it pay 99 cents and get 2, or pay $2 and get 2?
Neither
You'll figure it out
jenviea wrote: How much is one Blizzard? $4?
Frankie3s wrote: ... I think a medium was just under $7 with tax.
Hint the second one is 99 cents
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7069 posts
3382 upvotes
jenviea wrote: Neither
You'll figure it out

Hint the second one is 99 cents
hmm haagen daaz if it's on sale for $4.99 would be cheaper
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
one-cheap-guy wrote: You can put them in your truck and they will not melt on the way home.
You're doing heating wrong.
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
we have a dq 4 blocks from us, the good thing is we will be gone from the 6-15th..i could just drink the hot fudge
Feb 4, 2019
69 posts
379 upvotes
Everyone I know has ALWAYS been getting Buy One, Get One FREE all year long by simply creating a new DQ account with a new e-mail address.

The BOGO FREE coupon appears as a welcome bonus quickly which we always keep handy.

We do the same with the McDonald's survey (free fries/side salad & drink), BK survey (free whopper OR original chicken sandwich), Wendy's survey (free single or chicken), Tim Horton's survey (Timbits for $1), and KFC survey (free small popcorn chicken OR cheesecake) .

With so many complaints on here about fast food prices being high, always try and exploit loopholes to get as much free food as possible.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1879 upvotes
Scarborough
exploitloopholes wrote: We do the same with the McDonald's survey (free fries/side salad & drink), BK survey (free whopper OR original chicken sandwich), Wendy's survey (free single or chicken), Tim Horton's survey (Timbits for $1), and KFC survey (free small popcorn
Popeye's survey can also get you a free piece of chicken + biscuit.