Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Danby 11000 BTU A/C Unit DPAC-11012

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2012 10:25 pm
Tags:
Nov 4, 2011
2 posts
NORTH YORK

[Best Buy] Danby 11000 BTU A/C Unit DPAC-11012

Costco is selling this AC unit for $319+ tax but it was sold out, i went to best buy and they have the same one on sale for $399+tax but with price match +10% i paid $352 all in. 11000 BTU for under $400 great price. Costco seems to be sold out
11 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Definitely YMMV when attempting to price match another store with Costco, since they are a members only store and not open to the general public.
Banned
Apr 11, 2012
870 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
bug wrote: Definitely YMMV when attempting to price match another store with Costco, since they are a members only store and not open to the general public.
costco online is available to everyone
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2003
6817 posts
565 upvotes
bug wrote: Definitely YMMV when attempting to price match another store with Costco, since they are a members only store and not open to the general public.
You can point out to them that purchases with a costco giftcard do not require you to be a costco member.
Apr 18, 2004
115 posts
20 upvotes
Markham
Bought this a couple days ago at Costco. It's loud, so if you plan to use it in the bedroom, be warned. Does the job though. Supposedly covers 450 sq ft as an A/C. The intake/exhaust mount it comes with is meant to mount on sliding windows or patio doors. For casement windows, you need to be a little creative
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Appears to be in stock online still
http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product.asp ... &N=4009266 4294967256&Mo=10&No=2&Nr=P_CatalogName:BCCA&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-CA&Sp=C
Although the pm'd price is nicer...
Lucky PM, I thought BB and FS always tried to stop pm's with costco, since it is a membership discount club. Do non members pay a premium of 5% or something?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
1728 posts
658 upvotes
Kitchener
I price matched this at FS last weekend... for $311... no problem at all.. I just printed out the costco webpage and brought it in...
Nov 4, 2011
2 posts
NORTH YORK
I have a membership but the actual stores were sold out and i didn't want to wait for it to be to come in the mail.lol....
I went on wednesday my store had 50+ when i went on thursday they were all gone. I got a better dael anyway at Bestbuy. saved $10 lol...
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Wilbo wrote: Bought this a couple days ago at Costco. It's loud, so if you plan to use it in the bedroom, be warned. Does the job though. Supposedly covers 450 sq ft as an A/C. The intake/exhaust mount it comes with is meant to mount on sliding windows or patio doors. For casement windows, you need to be a little creative
This one is the single hose one, Costco used to sell the dual hose model not too long ago
Jun 14, 2012
158 posts
161 upvotes
ORILLIA
They had the dual hose version at costco for 299.99 a month ago, I picked one up, its a bit loud but works well.
Nov 25, 2002
32 posts
3 upvotes
Is this the auto-evaporation model? Do I ever need to empty the water tank?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
1728 posts
658 upvotes
Kitchener
Kooldude wrote: Is this the auto-evaporation model? Do I ever need to empty the water tank?
you can empty the tank, but the drain is about 2 inches off the floor... or use a hose that they provide to drain to a bucket or outside...