Students

Dances

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2010 11:31 pm
Jun 5, 2010
93 posts

Dances

What do you guys think about dances and people who dance? At my frosh theres a few dances but I don't really end up going because I don't dance. Let me know whatevers on your mind.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3695 posts
1257 upvotes
GTA
huhjunn wrote: What do you guys think about dances and people who dance? At my frosh theres a few dances but I don't really end up going because I don't dance. Let me know whatevers on your mind.

I don't dance either but I attended all of the events that Frosh has to offer (including one dance btw). IMO, just go. You're there to meet other first years, especially those in your field of study/program. It'll certainly make your first weeks on campus less nerve-wracking and more enjoyable. Some of my closest friends ended up being people I met at Frosh. :)
Jun 5, 2010
93 posts
jaszy wrote: I don't dance either but I attended all of the events that Frosh has to offer (including one dance btw). IMO, just go. You're there to meet other first years, especially those in your field of study/program. It'll certainly make your first weeks on campus less nerve-wracking and more enjoyable. Some of my closest friends ended up being people I met at Frosh. :)

Really? I mean i've met quite a few people, unfortunately they arent in my major but they are in my college / faculty. If i did go to the dances I'd really have nothing to do i think. Cuz isnt the purpose to dance lol? Something I don't do well or at all :P thanks for the response btw.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2007
6903 posts
261 upvotes
just go. My one regret of first year is getting ********d with my roomates everyday and not going outside.
[external advertising and solicitation in signature is not allowed]