• Sep 7th, 2021 2:58 pm
[OP]
Apr 28, 2010
139 posts
197 upvotes
richmond hill

[Danier] *SALE* Danier Leather Mens Winter/Fall Jackets

FIRST POST BTW

Still early but I noticed Danier has a nice sale on some winter/fall jackets. Still early but always best to buy when last years inventory comes back out on sale. I personally have been looking for winter coat with the fur that isn’t worn by everybody, everywhere.
Sizes vary but take a quick look. Some savings up to 60% off.
43 replies
Aug 18, 2009
375 posts
166 upvotes
Barrie
Be careful sale items only returnable for different sizes. Clearance is final sale. Probably best to go in store.
Jul 16, 2021
131 posts
172 upvotes
i had bought one of their jacket a few years ago when the store in moncton was closing. would this be a good indication on size?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1715 posts
2210 upvotes
GTA
Still occasionally rocking one of my old Danier leather coats that I bought in 2012.

Hope the quality hasn’t gone downhill. Unf the only one I like isn’t on sale :s
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1874 posts
642 upvotes
Has anyone had a leather puffer jacket like this before?

https://danier.com/collections/womens-s ... 1027211329

I have one from like 10yrs ago that is not leather, more like Canada goose stuff. I find it not so warm any more the last two years and I've been thinking about getting a new one but I have never had a leather one. I have a normal leather jacket from Daniers for spring/fall.

Any reviews?
Feb 18, 2017
81 posts
26 upvotes
Leask
DarkReaper wrote: Didn't Danier go bankrupt?
Yes, they did almost go bankrupt and then rebranded of course.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1982 posts
1084 upvotes
Did they go online only? Thought they went under already. I remember going to one of their stores before they closed

Daniers were the Canada Goose way back Slightly Smiling Face
[OP]
Apr 28, 2010
139 posts
197 upvotes
richmond hill
Biscayne05 wrote: Did they go online only? Thought they went under already. I remember going to one of their stores before they closed

Daniers were the Canada Goose way back Slightly Smiling Face
I just came back from Vaughan mills and they have many jackets that are on sale online available in store. Ended up picking one up after trying one on. The quality is still there over the years. It was final sale though but for $300’i can’t complain. Couldn’t find any other winter quality jackets equal to that even close to that price range
Jul 18, 2012
426 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
Waiting for some Mackage’s to go on sale - anyone know if these are a markedly drop off in quality compared to a Mackage?
[OP]
Apr 28, 2010
139 posts
197 upvotes
richmond hill
robbiemurray wrote: Waiting for some Mackage’s to go on sale - anyone know if these are a markedly drop off in quality compared to a Mackage?
The question is, when do mackage go on sale? How much if a discount do they go for? Never really seen them on sale but I also don’t look often lol
[OP]
Apr 28, 2010
139 posts
197 upvotes
richmond hill
BudD62653 wrote: I thought the same thing too, maybe just an online store now?
No they have a few locations still. I went to the one in Vaughan mills today. I think it’s like Starbucks how they closed down 3/4 of their locations because they were close to bankruptcy
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5188 posts
1686 upvotes
Vancouver
who still wears leather jackets?