Automotive

Dash Camera Discussion & Recommendations

Jul 30, 2018
4 posts
WorldIRC wrote: You signed up, and your first post is this? Quite ridiculous.
So are you saying a user may NOT signup and post at RedFlagDeals.com if their first post is a complaint review of a business? I will screenshot and quote what you said on my story that I'll post on a few other sites.

Way too professional WorldIRC a moderator @ RedFlagDeals.com, this whole post was captured incase you try to delete and hide anything.

Thanks.Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
ferenczykadosa55 wrote: So are you saying a user may NOT signup and post at RedFlagDeals.com if their first post is a complaint review of a business? I will screenshot and quote what you said on my story that I'll post on a few other sites.

Way too professional WorldIRC a moderator @ RedFlagDeals.com, this whole post was captured incase you try to delete and hide anything.

I think it's more about a new account signing up to accuse longtime users with many thousands of posts of shilling for a company. Your very first words were "these guys were most likely asked by lockdownsecurity to post them". I don't see how you don't see this as ironic, since surely the person with no posting history is the one whose motivations are unknown.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
5020 posts
888 upvotes
Toronto
obviously this guy never been to their garage. I was sitting on the couch looking through the window and saw them working on my car the whole time.
HEATWARE 18-0-0 since 2006
EBAY 38-0-0 Since 2003

IG: mkdrone_
Sep 5, 2014
555 posts
317 upvotes
Brampton, ON
ferenczykadosa55 wrote: These positive reviews look too fake, these guys were most likely asked by lockdownsecurity to post them.

I wanted them to install my car dash cam while I watch them, they refused and said for safety and insurance purposes they won't let me.

There is NO WAY I would leave my car anywhere without me being there, you never know what someone can do to your car without you being there.

If they have nothing to hide then they would have let me be there, and made me sign some waivers in regards to the insurance or whatever BS purpose.
If I ran a shop and you had this kind of attitude, i'd tell you to take your business someplace else.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
ferenczykadosa55 wrote: So are you saying a user may NOT signup and post at RedFlagDeals.com if their first post is a complaint review of a business? I will screenshot and quote what you said on my story that I'll post on a few other sites.

Oh, no, he's writing a story. Not a story!

Piss off, troll.Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9598 posts
2225 upvotes
Somewhere
Do you also ask to go to the kitchen of a McDonald's to watch them prepare your burger, too?

smh
:confused:
Sep 27, 2003
11122 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
I've cleaned up the trolling in this thread.
RFD Forums Moderator
Sep 27, 2003
11122 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
@ferenczykadosa55, after receiving your PM with your threat to go public with our moderation of this thread, I have decided to restore all posts that were removed. Please feel free to continue posting in the manner in which you choose to conduct yourself. We'll let the world decide who is "the biggest idiot". There will be no secrets or hidden messages here on RFD. Please make sure you share the thread URL on whichever site you post on, for ease of reference.

@iEyeCaptain @marktang @JAC @mudgts @dealseaker101 @McLaren__F1
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
"...I will screenshot and quote what you said on my story that I'll post on a few other sites"

Good luck with that.

No understanding of how a forum works. Start by patronizing long time members, feels entitled to change a business' standard conduct. Don't like it, go elsewhere. Nobody is going to sympathize with the way you present yourself.
Sep 27, 2003
11122 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
I forgot to post a "screenshot" of the PM I was sent yesterday evening. The subject header is creepy. Again, no secrets, I just want all the information to be here for when RFD gets their public bashing on another website.
Images
  • PM.png
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
WorldIRC wrote: I forgot to post a "screenshot" of the PM I was sent yesterday evening. The subject header is creepy. Again, no secrets, I just want all the information to be here for when RFD gets their public bashing on another website.
sounds like an empty threat
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
5020 posts
888 upvotes
Toronto
that guy is an idiot. just leave the posts there and readers will decide for themselves. don't need to delete them.
HEATWARE 18-0-0 since 2006
EBAY 38-0-0 Since 2003

IG: mkdrone_
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1024 posts
1063 upvotes
Toronto
what's a good back and front cam for $200 to 300. reliability is more important than video quality. maybe something with warranty.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11105 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
ferenczykadosa55 wrote: Yes I can because I choose the mechanic that allows me to, you would be stupid if you trust someone with your Ferrari.
Look at their client portfolio, they've done Ferrari's, Lambo's, R8 and other exotic cars. i guess all those owners of those cars are "stupid" as you claim
https://www.instagram.com/lockdown155/
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1192 posts
475 upvotes
GTA, ON
While I've been frustrated with mods locking up some threads for random reasons- in this case I'd like to credit @WorldIRC for the mature way in dealing with the troll...Posting his PM and allowing the nonsensical posts to remain for others to see is punishment enough!
Edit: Can't wait to read the promised stories!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1192 posts
475 upvotes
GTA, ON
JAC wrote: Oh, no, he's writing a story. Not a story!

Piss off, troll.Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
it's stories now...plural!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2013
3039 posts
2516 upvotes
Markham
thelastword wrote: what's a good back and front cam for $200 to 300. reliability is more important than video quality. maybe something with warranty.
Aukey's DR02D is probably exact what you want.

https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Cameras-Wid ... 56819c0e48

The Amazon version sold via Aukey themselves comes with a 2 year warranty card, so there's no question a bigger focus is on support with this one. Its also cheaper than your budget which is a bonus. If however you're ok with spending a bit more likely the only one worthwhile is the Blackvue DR590 which fits your price bracket and has a good parking mode, the Aukey technically has it but is manual. The Blackvue will have better video quality however the warranty is only 1 year.
- Jegan V
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1704 posts
1824 upvotes
Ottawa
WorldIRC wrote: I forgot to post a "screenshot" of the PM I was sent yesterday evening. The subject header is creepy. Again, no secrets, I just want all the information to be here for when RFD gets their public bashing on another website.
The downvote button would truly be warranted in this case.
Sep 27, 2003
11122 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
At Lockdown now. Door is open and I can see everything going on with my car.
RFD Forums Moderator

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)