• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2013 5:27 pm
[OP]
Mar 29, 2009
367 posts
22 upvotes
GTA

Dashboard Sun Protector for small car

Hyundai , and looking for suitable interior windshield sun blind. all suggestions welcome. Canada please, unless you know for sure they ship to Canada from USA. don't want to spend too much. Thanks.
5 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
35805 posts
9889 upvotes
Ottawa
Just go to any Canadian Tire store. They have all kinds of products that protect the interior from the sun.
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
22011 posts
2631 upvotes
Doesn't car windows come built in with UV protection?
[OP]
Mar 29, 2009
367 posts
22 upvotes
GTA
I don't know but I figure something with a reflective coating to bounce out the sun rays, that it would keep the interior cooler and protect the dash...in addition to whatever little protection the UV glass provides. dashboard deflectors are fairly common so I thought to start a discussion to get some feedback on them. of course, if you have a place to park your car at home in the shade, then this item may not be a big deal, but for people that have to park their car in the sun for most of the day, I think it will make a substantial difference to employ a deflector to block the suns rays from entering through the windshield.
Aug 5, 2007
644 posts
91 upvotes
Dollarama carries them as well.
[OP]
Mar 29, 2009
367 posts
22 upvotes
GTA
on the internet they try to sell these between 40 to 60 bucks, Cdn. Tire, around 15 to 20, dollarama...1.50,and for my small car it is adequate...thanks and thanked.