Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4179 posts
2108 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
Thank god your wife survived this

It was a small overlap crash from her side.

Older car are usually extremely bad with this kind of crash.

Anyway, I think OP was going a little bit fast, but I think this tractor is at fault.

Remember the crazy girl from Quebec who parked her car on the left lane on the highway to save ducks. She was found guilty even if it was proved that the guy who hit her was driving too fast. The situation look the same to me.
[OP]
Nov 22, 2008
282 posts
40 upvotes
vonblock wrote: Thank god your wife survived this

It was a small overlap crash from her side.

Older car are usually extremely bad with this kind of crash.

Anyway, I think OP was going a little bit fast, but I think this tractor is at fault.

Remember the crazy girl from Quebec who parked her car on the left lane on the highway to save ducks. She was found guilty even if it was proved that the guy who hit her was driving too fast. The situation look the same to me.
For the record, and I'm not sure how this was started - but I was alone in my car. The voice of the woman you hear at the end of the video was the tractor drivers sister who was supposed to be following behind him to pick him up + drive him home. Unfortunately he left before she could follow. Any voices (besides my own) are the talk radio I was listening to.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4179 posts
2108 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
coangr wrote: For the record, and I'm not sure how this was started - but I was alone in my car. The voice of the woman you hear at the end of the video was the tractor drivers sister who was supposed to be following behind him to pick him up + drive him home. Unfortunately he left before she could follow. Any voices (besides my own) are the talk radio I was listening to.
So this explain why she survived.

(I didn't watch the video with sound)
Dec 13, 2011
892 posts
86 upvotes
Go to 0.06 of your video. 'lou, it's black. at 0.07: 'you are just freakin...'

your link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ5lhKD ... r_embedded

turn up the volume or use headphones.
You are guilty and lying! You are going to jail.

if you lucky, they fine you a few grand, and give you a conditional discharge. No jail term. Remember a discharge last a lifetime so you you need a pardon or a waiver to go to the states. If you go to the states with a record, they will arrest you and deport you.

I saved your video and showed it to my colleagues and they all say you guilty of reckless/careless driving. They were laghing when you said (0.30) 'ooooo my god, ooooo uggggh ooooooo'. I said you weremt hurt n then they said it karma.

coangr wrote: \stt55pot - I have no idea what the heck you're talking about in any of your posts....... the radio wasn't loud (it was AM talk radio ~ Funny820 to be exact). And who is Lu?? I was the only person in the car.
--------------------------------
:evil:
Spam:irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
[OP]
Nov 22, 2008
282 posts
40 upvotes
stt55pot wrote: Go to 0.06 of your video. 'lou, it's black. at 0.07: 'you are just freakin...'

if you lucky, they fine you a few grand, and give you a conditional discharge. No jail term. Remember a discharge last a lifetime so you you need a pardon or a waiver to go to the states. If you go to the states with a record, they will arrest you and deport you.

I saved your video and showed it to my colleagues and they all say you guilty of reckless/careless driving. They were laghing when you said (0.30) 'ooooo my god, ooooo uggggh ooooooo'. I said you weremt hurt n then they said it karma.
Dude .. what the hell are you smoking? That voice said "Lewis Black" as in the comedian.... since I was listening to a radio station....called Funny 820...... and what the hell does that have to do with /anything/ relating to this specific accident? Can someone else fill me in on what I seem to be missing with this guy?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2012
2020 posts
376 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
stt55pot wrote: Go to 0.06 of your video. 'lou, it's black. at 0.07: 'you are just freakin...'

I think thats the radio, lol.

And you need to turn up your speakers.
coangr wrote: Dude .. what the hell are you smoking? That voice said "Lewis Black" as in the comedian.... since I was listening to a radio station....called Funny 820...... and what the hell does that have to do with /anything/ relating to this specific accident? Can someone else fill me in on what I seem to be missing with this guy?
+1 lol
Dec 13, 2011
892 posts
86 upvotes
coangr wrote: Dude .. what the hell are you smoking? That voice said "Lewis Black" as in the comedian.... since I was listening to a radio station....called Funny 820...... and what the hell does that have to do with /anything/ relating to this specific accident? Can someone else fill me in on what I seem to be missing with this guy?
Alright thought yur wife. lol my bad. cop might have heard and thought the same thing. he might be laghing too.

'ooooo my god, ooooo uggggh ooooooo'. was the radio too?

Don't get mad, personal. I really thought she was in car.
Spam:irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2011
1487 posts
350 upvotes
I still fail to see how OP would be at fault, seriously. The video backs him up.
Dec 13, 2011
892 posts
86 upvotes
ToNIX wrote: I still fail to see how OP would be at fault, seriously. The video backs him up.
Video might backup the cop as well. Be careful when messing with law.

There is a reason why the cop wanted to charge OP. There is something in that video, or his demeanor when he showed it to cop. Maybe he acted like buthole so cop just wanted to tell him who 'balls.' Remember, it was last minute court order. That video will go to court as evidence for the charges, so there is something there. Lucky he only made one charge, could have been more. Distraction rule besides reckless/careless driving. Police are fair in most cases except if you buthole.

Careless driving and negligent drivinghttps://www.defencelaw.com/careless-driving.html

Careless driving is one of the most serious charges under the Highway Traffic Act of Ontario.

The Highway Traffic Act of Ontario defines careless driving as driving on a highway without due care and attention or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the highway.

A conviction for careless driving is punishable by a minimum fine of $400. The maximum fine is $2,000. If you're convicted, the court also can suspend your licence for up to two years and even put you in jail for up to six months. Under a Provincial Offences Act regulation a victim fine surcharge of between 20 and 25 per cent is added to the fine
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
21441 posts
2266 upvotes
stt55pot wrote: There is a reason why the cop wanted to charge OP. There is something in that video, or his demeanor when he showed it to cop. Maybe he acted like buthole so cop just wanted to tell him who 'balls.' Remember, it was last minute court order. That video will go to court as evidence for the charges, so there is something there. Lucky he only made one charge, could have been more. Distraction rule besides reckless/careless driving. Police are fair in most cases except if you buthole.

Careless driving and negligent drivinghttps://www.defencelaw.com/careless-driving.html

Careless driving is one of the most serious charges under the Highway Traffic Act of Ontario.

The Highway Traffic Act of Ontario defines careless driving as driving on a highway without due care and attention or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the highway.

A conviction for careless driving is punishable by a minimum fine of $400. The maximum fine is $2,000. If you're convicted, the court also can suspend your licence for up to two years and even put you in jail for up to six months. Under a Provincial Offences Act regulation a victim fine surcharge of between 20 and 25 per cent is added to the fine
If you have no idea what you are talking about, it's best just not to post.
Dec 13, 2011
892 posts
86 upvotes
I think it is you that can't read and never even taken a course in law. OP is in BIG trouble and CHARGED with careless driving. Go to the website link below and 'eduakate' yourself on the topic before accusing people of not knowing. OP has a high risk of getting fine and maybe 'community service' if he doesn't have any infractions. Very serious situation for OP. I advise to go see a lawyer. Notice it says criminal lawyer on website? Why am I helping a 'potential' criminal get off on a charge?

9 times out 10 the charges stick unless you got a good lawyer.

https://www.defencelaw.com/careless-driving.html

https://www.defencelaw.com/procedures.html

Check procedures
Kasakato wrote: If you have no idea what you are talking about, it's best just not to post.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
21441 posts
2266 upvotes
stt55pot wrote: I think it is you that can't read and never even taken a course in law. OP is in BIG trouble and CHARGED with careless driving. Go to the website link below and 'eduakate' yourself on the topic before accusing people of not knowing. OP has a high risk of getting fine and maybe 'community service' if he doesn't have any infractions. Very serious situation for OP. I advise to go see a lawyer. Notice it says criminal lawyer on website? Why am I helping a 'potential' criminal get off on a charge?

9 times out 10 the charges stick unless you got a good lawyer.

https://www.defencelaw.com/careless-driving.html

https://www.defencelaw.com/procedures.html

Check procedures
You really have no clue how the hta works. Just stop while you're behind.
Feb 2, 2014
500 posts
225 upvotes
stt55pot wrote: Police are fair in most cases except if you buthole.
Yeah, keep thinking that; and the next time you have an interaction with police be sure to cooperate with them 100%, in fact go above and beyond and provide information that was never requested. Also don't worry about the right to remain silent when dealing with police cause you know cops are fair.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3075 posts
999 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
don242 wrote:
I don't know how anyone could think the tractor is not at fault here. Improper lighting.
So if it was an unlit moose standing on the road would it be the moose's fault?
Feb 2, 2014
500 posts
225 upvotes
Marzipan wrote: So if it was an unlit moose standing on the road would it be the moose's fault?
My understanding is that its considered an act of god so you won't be at fault for that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)