Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dave's Hot Chicken

Dave's Hot Chicken free tender or slider October 24 (IG or TikTok required)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2022 1:56 pm
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto

Dave's Hot Chicken free tender or slider October 24 (IG or TikTok required)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 24, 2022
Retailer:
Dave's Hot Chicken
Dave's Hot Chicken (all locations)
free tender or slider
October 24 11am - 9pm
follow daveshotchicken on IG or TikTok required
one per person
while supplies last

from Drake (on his birthday)
741194C2-6A80-40A8-8BC8-7FED4139E9DB.jpeg
9 replies
Nov 3, 2021
476 posts
1112 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Hi everyone!

Dave's Hot Chicken is offering a free Chicken Tender or Slider sandwich on October 24th, 2022 between the hours of 11 am to 9 pm, if you follow their Instagram or TikTok accounts and can provide proof (as in showing them your phone with the screen showing subscribed or followed)

It is valid at ALL locations, as per the Instagram post and their website. However, I could be wrong but it seems like their locations are all in Toronto, as shown by their list of locations.
https://daveshotchicken.ca/locations/
Images
  • 1-big-screen-2-min.png
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
I personally didn't like it when I tried. I think their spice mix is mixed with salt, so when you try to get the very spicy version, it ends up being super salty. It was extremely salty, I tried the spiciest level
Nov 11, 2020
79 posts
136 upvotes
**** Drake. I hope the homeless and people that really could use a hot meal all line up.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2864 posts
4103 upvotes
Toronto
HP_John wrote: I personally didn't like it when I tried. I think their spice mix is mixed with salt, so when you try to get the very spicy version, it ends up being super salty. It was extremely salty, I tried the spiciest level
I thought their chicken was okay - very juicy - but I didn't try the spicy. I've had better fries out of an oven. And their coleslaw is weak. I'd take a tender for free but I wouldn't line up for it.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
honestnebs wrote: Hi everyone!

Dave's Hot Chicken is offering a free Chicken Tender or Slider sandwich on October 24th, 2022 between the hours of 11 am to 9 pm, if you follow their Instagram or TikTok accounts and can provide proof (as in showing them your phone with the screen showing subscribed or followed)

It is valid at ALL locations, as per the Instagram post and their website. However, I could be wrong but it seems like their locations are all in Toronto, as shown by their list of locations.
https://daveshotchicken.ca/locations/
thanks to Drake lol
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39747 upvotes
Toronto
90210Franchise wrote: Anyone go and see how big the lines are?

Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)