David’s Tea Friends Family Sale 25% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
25% off
Expiry:
October 14, 2019
Retailer:
David???s Tea
David’s Tea friends and family sale starts today until Oct 14th.
Perfect timing to use the gift cards that were on sale last week from CT.

Offer details:
Offer valid in DAVIDsTEA stores and website, from October 12th, 2019 to October 14th, 2019, only. While supplies last; quantities are limited. Must be a frequent steeper to redeem. Offer does not apply to gift card purchases. Not valid on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must enter promo code FRIENDSFAMILY at checkout for discount to be applied. This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by DAVIDsTEA at its sole discretion at any time and without notice.
Images
  • B342C2F4-D3E7-4540-92E0-11A82B22769C.jpeg
4 replies
Jul 25, 2018
81 posts
178 upvotes
I ordered from them last time they were posted about on these forums about a week ago when they had discounted their retiring teas.

They cancelled my order but shipped a free sample of one serving of tea and charged me 10 bucks for shipping. Never ordering from them again.
Nov 10, 2011
861 posts
820 upvotes
St. Catharines
NickK41633 wrote: I ordered from them last time they were posted about on these forums about a week ago when they had discounted their retiring teas.

They cancelled my order but shipped a free sample of one serving of tea and charged me 10 bucks for shipping. Never ordering from them again.
Did you contact their customer service? Sounds like something an automated system would do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Sep 9, 2014
660 posts
559 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Great find. Thank OP. Stocked up for the year.