Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Davids Tea

Coupons are still stacking. Free Tea + Credit is gone

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 8:38 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4006 posts
6267 upvotes
Check out as guest is the best option.. If you login to an account, the steep20 /lifeisgourd could only be used once..
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6319 posts
3586 upvotes
These don't expire right? Or if they do, not for a long time?
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10573 posts
3896 upvotes
Can anyone post a good intro pack that isn’t overly Excessive but makes good use of discounts.

New to tea. Do I really need tins? Can glass tupper wear work?
Autocorrect sucks
Apr 18, 2017
695 posts
687 upvotes
Nanaimo
Cannot seem to add the free shipping code. What am I missing here?
Sep 1, 2019
17 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
How long do they last unopened? Usually the other tea brands I get from the grocery stores last for 2 years or more.

I'm thinking of buying a bunch to get free shipping but they would last for several months
And maybe stock up for a year or so if I like them instead of buying the ones from the grocery store
Dec 17, 2009
565 posts
358 upvotes
Still seems overpriced which is wild.
Aug 15, 2020
229 posts
329 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: Check out as guest is the best option.. If you login to an account, the steep20 /lifeisgourd could only be used once..
Check out as guest can not get those points?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1735 posts
536 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
The free tins seems to stack, I ordered a bunch at 100g and am getting like 6 tins... hope they will actually ship!

Put in the code after 1 item, and then the free tin items seems to work when i added the other 100g ones after.

Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6319 posts
3586 upvotes
IslandDeal wrote: You might need some more..... just to get the free Tins to store your 6KG

I'm at about $1000 since January but I always seem to be out of the Tea I like (Fruity ones.)

It might be because I use 50G (1 Pack) to make a 20 oz cup of Tea.
lol you put the whole pack into one cup of tea?

insane... I put like 1 or 2 spoonfuls only.

I bought $200 worth again, about 8kg this time.

No more for sure!!!

Side note, this is good to give as gifts or add-ons for anything because if you get 1kg, they send you 20 x 50g bags
Nov 1, 2018
250 posts
440 upvotes
Burnaby
Is their Orange Dreamsicle Matcha or mojito matcha any good?
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1429 posts
1282 upvotes
Thanks OP. I opted for SV10 + STEEP20 to keep the tin cans. LIFEISGOURD remove the tin cans so I figure it's worth the extra 10% for my small order.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1429 posts
1282 upvotes
silverdare wrote: Cannot seem to add the free shipping code. What am I missing here?
There's no free shipping code - you just need to have total more than $39.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Oct 9, 2014
75 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
How do people drink 8 kilo of tea? haha. I'm Chinese and I'm shocked.
Jun 17, 2006
580 posts
330 upvotes
Calgary
Are the coupons only eligible on certain product? I can't get it to work on Mother's Little Helper, whether on a guest checkout or a regular account.
eBay Feedback: 118 and counting.
Jun 6, 2016
13 posts
23 upvotes
Found another interesting glitch! When you choose the free 50g you get for spending over $50, it not only adds 50g of free tea, it actually subtracts the price of the free 50g bag from your total, saving you $9.98 (if you choose either Cold 911 Organic or surprise option)

You get it once per order, so best deal is to make your orders just over $50. I got 1.85kg of Sweet Tart for $41.08, which worked out to about $22/kg. You can do this over and over with guest accounts and still get free shipping
Aug 30, 2014
93 posts
159 upvotes
Markham, ON
How are David teas compare to traditional Chinese or Japanese green tea? I don't really have good experience with their tea as I recall receiving some tea that has a very pleasant smell as a gift.... but was extremely disappointed when I actually brewed and drink from it it was tasting like hot water. The flavor just wasn't there... I tried others high fragrance tea and they are mostly the same...
Feb 18, 2017
54 posts
38 upvotes
JayRM21 wrote: Found another interesting glitch! When you choose the free 50g you get for spending over $50, it not only adds 50g of free tea, it actually subtracts the price of the free 50g bag from your total, saving you $9.98 (if you choose either Cold 911 Organic or surprise option)

You get it once per order, so best deal is to make your orders just over $50. I got 1.85kg of Sweet Tart for $41.08, which worked out to about $22/kg. You can do this over and over with guest accounts and still get free shipping
Very interesting glitch, I just ordered a bunch in 3 orders as guest with different emails
Thanks OP and JayRM

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)