Expired Hot Deals

[Davids Tea] Cyber Monday Sale - 30% to 70% off + Free Shipping (No minimum) - Dec 2nd only.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 6:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18851 posts
27157 upvotes
ONTARIO

[Davids Tea] Cyber Monday Sale - 30% to 70% off + Free Shipping (No minimum) - Dec 2nd only.

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%-70%
Retailer:
Davids Tea
More offers from Davids Tea
DAVIDsTEA currently has a Cyber Monday 30% to 70% sale and they are offering no minimum free shipping right now.
Good time to try out something new and not worry about having to hit a minimum shipping requirement.

Doesn't look like you can stack any 20% coupons though. It overwrites the cyber monday discount.

https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/home/
21 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2167 posts
760 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have experience with their Teapress tumbler? I ordered it seeing positive reviews but digging deeper, it's more like mixed reviews (related to durability etc).
Sep 28, 2017
49 posts
16 upvotes
Sadly the only Oolong i like of theirs "tie gwan yin" isn't even on sale online. David's tea is decent, but the majority of their tea isn't plain tea, rather tea with other stuff mixed in (Including Sugars/Sweeteners/extracts).
Jan 28, 2009
188 posts
76 upvotes
thanks, ordered some secret santa gifts. Free shipping means I can avoid the mall
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18851 posts
27157 upvotes
ONTARIO
esq05 wrote: Anyone have experience with their Teapress tumbler? I ordered it seeing positive reviews but digging deeper, it's more like mixed reviews (related to durability etc).
No experience with that tumbler (sorry), but speaking of similar items, I just purchased this tea infuser bottle from Amazon last week and I am already in love with it.

https://www.amazon.ca/GROSCHE-Chicago-I ... 025&sr=8-2
Nov 17, 2019
34 posts
31 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks! i ordered for 48$ of tea, nice deal! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2167 posts
760 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote: No experience with that tumbler (sorry), but speaking of similar items, I just purchased this tea infuser bottle from Amazon last week and I am already in love with it.

https://www.amazon.ca/GROSCHE-Chicago-I ... 025&sr=8-2

Thanks. I've saved it for reference. What I looked about the Teapress (from reviews and videos) is that it steeps the tea inside and keeps it at the bottom (like a French press I suppose). And then it's supposedly seals at the bottom so that the tea is no longer steeping (or so I think... :-\)
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18851 posts
27157 upvotes
ONTARIO
Has anyone's orders shipped yet? Everything is still "Being Processed" when I check the order history. Kind of slow service.
Feb 15, 2014
95 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote: Has anyone's orders shipped yet? Everything is still "Being Processed" when I check the order history. Kind of slow service.

I just came here to ask the same thing. As of 2:45 PM today, my order still hasn’t been shipped. I even tried calling them today and was on hold for 40 minutes before I hung up.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18851 posts
27157 upvotes
ONTARIO
doefficient wrote: I just came here to ask the same thing. As of 2:45 PM today, my order still hasn’t been shipped. I even tried calling them today and was on hold for 40 minutes before I hung up.
Yeah mine still hasn't shipped yet. Still "being processed". How can an online store be so slow? Geez.

Edit: Strange. Not even 10 minutes after I made this post, I finally got an email from them saying the order is now on it's way.
Feb 15, 2014
95 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Part of my order didn’t ship but I also just received the shipping confirmation.
Feb 15, 2014
95 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote: Yeah mine still hasn't shipped yet. Still "being processed". How can an online store be so slow? Geez.

Edit: Strange. Not even 10 minutes after I made this post, I finally got an email from them saying the order is now on it's way.

Has your package arrived yet? My tracking number isn’t even updating with the whereabouts.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18851 posts
27157 upvotes
ONTARIO
doefficient wrote: Has your package arrived yet? My tracking number isn’t even updating with the whereabouts.
Nope. The tracking number hasn't gone past "Electronic information submitted by shipper". Meaning they haven't even passed it off to Canada Post yet.
I don't get how they can be so incredibly slow.
Feb 15, 2014
95 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Okay didn’t realize it hasn’t officially been shipped yet. Great. Face With Rolling Eyes
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18851 posts
27157 upvotes
ONTARIO
doefficient wrote: Okay didn’t realize it hasn’t officially been shipped yet. Great. Face With Rolling Eyes
Any updates on yours? Mine still hasn't been handed off to Canada Post. I got fed up and finally sent them an email asking why it takes so long to ship out a bloody order. No response yet though.
Feb 15, 2014
95 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote: Any updates on yours? Mine still hasn't been handed off to Canada Post. I got fed up and finally sent them an email asking why it takes so long to ship out a bloody order. No response yet though.
No, nothing has changed on my status online as yet. I am currently on hold on the phone trying to reach them, I don't have hope the call with get through to someone though. I've tried two times since ordering already.

Edit: An hour later and no one has picked up my call.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18851 posts
27157 upvotes
ONTARIO
doefficient wrote: No, nothing has changed on my status online as yet. I am currently on hold on the phone trying to reach them, I don't have hope the call with get through to someone though. I've tried two times since ordering already.

Edit: An hour later and no one has picked up my call.
I don't know if it's related to the email I sent them asking wtf is going on (because they never did respond back), but I just checked the tracking and it's finally updated.
It shows it's been scanned in in Montreal. So looks like it will finally come next week.

Edit: They again have no minimum free shipping on (+20% off using SEASONAL20). Even though they are slow as hell, I am still tempted to buy a few more items on sale. Some of them are less than $2 with the discount. Might take til January to actually get the items though, heh.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18851 posts
27157 upvotes
ONTARIO
doefficient wrote: My package just arrived at home (Toronto)!
Lucky. Mine is still in Montreal for some reason. Even though I just live right outside Toronto.

Also I made another order today since they have free no minimum shipping and 25% off (MAILER25) and strangely I got a tracking number 4 hours later. Not sure why they are suddenly quick now but took 2 weeks for our original orders.