Expired Hot Deals

Davids Tea

*Expired Deal* Free shipping on everything, this weekend only. Also 2 x 20% stacking coupons and Volume discounts

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2021 8:53 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
1038 posts
4716 upvotes
Vancouver Island

[Davids Tea] *Expired Deal* Free shipping on everything, this weekend only. Also 2 x 20% stacking coupons and Volume discounts

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 6, 2021
Retailer:
Davids Tea
More offers from Davids Tea
Free shipping on everything, this weekend only.

Offer valid on the DAVIDsTEA website. Free shipping offer valid from September 3, 2021 until September 6, 2021 only. Applicable to standard domestic shipping only. No minimum purchase required. Frequent Steeper rewards can only be redeemed with purchase. Cannot be combined with other promotions or promo codes. While supplies last, quantities are limited. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Not valid on previous purchases. This offer is subject to changes, alteration, or termination by DAVIDsTEA at its sole discretion at any time and without notice

Deals: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/sale/sh ... rt=0&sz=24

Halloween Collection: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/tea/sho ... rt=0&sz=24

All loose leaf Tea: https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/tea/tea ... rt=0&sz=24

Use Coupon codes for extra discounts:
STEEP20 (extra 20%)
LIFEISGOURD (extra 20%)

( Note: SV10 or UBC10 are 10% but do NOT stack. )

For Loose Tea, you get an automatic Volume Discounts when you
buy 10 % for 250 g or 15% for 500 g or 20 for 1 kg
of the same tea


And finally:
Buy 250 g, get a FREE mega tin
OR Buy 100 g, get a FREE tin
Last edited by IslandDeal on Sep 7th, 2021 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
28 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2008
1694 posts
496 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
can't seem to get the free tin and shipping at same time :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
1038 posts
4716 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Dealchaser007 wrote: Wasn't able to get the stacking codes to work

Try this:

Start with Private/Icognito browser
DO Not login, checkout as a guest instead.
Member
Apr 20, 2021
267 posts
357 upvotes
IslandDeal wrote: Try this:

Start with Private/Icognito browser
DO Not login, checkout as a guest instead.
Nope. Says the coupon is invalid and to check promo deals.
Newbie
Feb 24, 2011
55 posts
5 upvotes
Any recommendation for both a sugarfree and a caffeine free tea?

I mainly drink Celestial Seasonings and Stash tea but could be nice to try something new.
Member
User avatar
Apr 17, 2001
366 posts
260 upvotes
Coupons worked thanks, plus used rakuten for 2%
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 21, 2020
7 posts
27 upvotes
Worked just fine for me, thanks OP. ~$700 of tea for ~$70.
Newbie
Mar 28, 2020
51 posts
13 upvotes
Cirium2216 wrote: Worked just fine for me, thanks OP. ~$700 of tea for ~$70.
Holy, what exactly did you buy?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2014
3070 posts
2565 upvotes
GTA Ontario
jackstrap wrote: Any recommendation for both a sugarfree and a caffeine free tea?

I mainly drink Celestial Seasonings and Stash tea but could be nice to try something new.
Here are their caffeine-free loose-leaf herbals -- click the ones that interest you and check the ingredients for sugar:
https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/tea/tea ... rice%20ASC

And Rooibos is caffeine-free and slightly sweet on its own, and some of the flavoured versions are also sugar-free:
https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/tea/tea ... rice%20ASC

I'd also recommend trying yerba mate some time if you haven't. I'm surprised Davids doesn't have any. It's a mild stimulant, but not the "jittery buzz" of caffeine. It's got a mild taste that I find pleasant on its own.
Newbie
Aug 6, 2021
38 posts
24 upvotes
Sadly, the 20% coupon codes doesn't work for packaged teas, teaware or accessories. It's only loose teas.
Edit: At Checkout there was a standard shipping to Calgary for $9.75... Maybe I'll try later this weekend?
Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2015
271 posts
241 upvotes
ON
InhaleTheDeal wrote: Sadly, the 20% coupon codes doesn't work for packaged teas, teaware or accessories. It's only loose teas.
Edit: At Checkout there was a standard shipping to Calgary for $9.75... Maybe I'll try later this weekend?
You don't get free shipping if you use any 20% coupon as the promos aren't stackable :( I just ended up going for the default free shipping over 39+ to use the 20% coupon.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
1038 posts
4716 upvotes
Vancouver Island
OakAged wrote: Here are their caffeine-free loose-leaf herbals -- click the ones that interest you and check the ingredients for sugar:
https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/tea/tea ... rice%20ASC

And Rooibos is caffeine-free and slightly sweet on its own, and some of the flavoured versions are also sugar-free:
https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/tea/tea ... rice%20ASC

I'd also recommend trying yerba mate some time if you haven't. I'm surprised Davids doesn't have any. It's a mild stimulant, but not the "jittery buzz" of caffeine. It's got a mild taste that I find pleasant on its own.

Great suggestiong OakAged !


David's Tea has a few Maté and their distant cousin Guayusa but they are Not pure.
https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/tea/tea-by-type/mate/



My favorite Maté was The Buzz (They only have it on the USA site now: https://www.davidstea.com/us_en/tea/the ... 21223.html)

And my favorite Guayusa was "Pure" (Also only in the USA : https://www.davidstea.com/us_en/tea/org ... 17165.html)
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 21, 2020
7 posts
27 upvotes
refmon2 wrote: Holy, what exactly did you buy?
ITEM QTY UNIT_PRICE TOTAL_PRICE
  • Pink Flamingo, 250 g, $1.55, $7.75
  • Tropicalia, 250 g, $1.55, $7.75
  • Sparkling Sangria, 250 g, $1.55 $7.75
  • Goji Pop, 250 g, $2.58, $12.90
  • Midsummer Night's Dream, 250 g, $2.58, $12.90
  • Tahitian Vanilla, 250 g, $2.58, $12.90
  • Mango No. 5, 250 g, $2.58, $12.90
  • Mega Silver tin, 4, $0.00, $0.00
SUBTOTAL: $74.85
TOTAL SAVINGS: $718.35
Newbie
Jul 13, 2016
33 posts
15 upvotes
Free shipping now works with the 20% x2 discounts!
Member
Sep 21, 2019
492 posts
1063 upvotes
thanks, ordered 1kg of blueberry fields forever. I got a couple bags a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Spent 33.60, "Saved" 558.00 lol. Most I wouldve paid was maybe double.
Newbie
Feb 10, 2019
89 posts
56 upvotes
Awesome, thanks for the details! Saved $200 on $56 order. Looking forward to my iced tea.
Newbie
Sep 18, 2016
23 posts
6 upvotes
BC
Worked great, thanks OP! I also redeemed 2 50gs that I had as part of my rewards. 20% off stacking works on loose leaf tea but not on kits or teaware.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)