Expired Hot Deals

[Davids Tea] Free iced tea day June 10th-11th + make purchase to win!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2017 9:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8521 posts
6335 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Davids Tea] Free iced tea day June 10th-11th + make purchase to win!

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 12, 2017
Retailer:
Davids Tea
More offers from Davids Tea
Celebrate National Iced Tea Day with a free Tea of the Day this weekend.
Just pop into any DAVIDsTEA June 10th or 11th to get yours – no purchase necessary.
Find a store near you: http://bit.ly/FindAStoreDT

Bonus: For one day only this Saturday, June 10th, make any in-store or online purchase
and you’ll be entered to win FREE TEA FOR A YEAR!
Four contest winners will be chosen randomly.
10 replies
Jul 15, 2014
743 posts
520 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks OP. I will definitely be stopping by my local Davids Tea for a free tea tomorrow.
Tangerine, EQ Bank, Simplii Financial and Public Mobile member.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8521 posts
6335 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Just picked up free one at Sherway Gardens. Great free sugar drink for a hot summer day.
Apr 6, 2011
521 posts
160 upvotes
do you mean great free, sugary drink... or do you mean sugar free drink? im just curious i like iced tea but would prefer sugar free versions!
May 25, 2014
55 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Do they give an actual serving of tea, or is it more of a "free sample"?
Nov 16, 2014
12 posts
9 upvotes
Markham
BornBrian wrote: Do they give an actual serving of tea, or is it more of a "free sample"?
Its an actual serving thats on their menu.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21352 posts
153964 upvotes
GTA
They had peachy lychee and melon cooler today, they allow you to sample both and then get a full cup of whatever you prefer. Tasted almost the same to me to be honest. The best way I can describe it are those flavoured waters you see everywhere, pretty much just water with a hint of flavour. If it's because they are watering these down more than usual since they are free, well then they just ensured there's no way I would buy these at regular price...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6324 posts
2738 upvotes
toguy wrote: They had peachy lychee and melon cooler today, they allow you to sample both and then get a full cup of whatever you prefer. Tasted almost the same to me to be honest. The best way I can describe it are those flavoured waters you see everywhere, pretty much just water with a hint of flavour. If it's because they are watering these down more than usual since they are free, well then they just ensured there's no way I would buy these at regular price...
They didn't have one with the chocolate in it for the free?