Expired Hot Deals

[Davids Tea] Free shipping, no minimum

  • Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2020 1:59 pm
[OP]
Member
Aug 18, 2008
384 posts
233 upvotes

[Davids Tea] Free shipping, no minimum

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 18, 2020
Retailer:
Davids Tea
More offers from Davids Tea
Davids Tea is offering free shipping on all orders, today only. The usual minimum for free shipping is $50.

Unfortunately their sale/clearance section seems to be gone.
31 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9247 posts
4533 upvotes
Markham
Too late, need finish coffee first
Newbie
Feb 19, 2019
84 posts
140 upvotes
hp.. wrote:
Unfortunately their sale/clearance section seems to be gone.
Yeah I've been wondering about that. Thought it was just the mobile interface or something. Do they even still have a sale section, even when there is no free shipping?
Newbie
Mar 15, 2019
84 posts
59 upvotes
simplealgebra wrote: Yeah I've been wondering about that. Thought it was just the mobile interface or something. Do they even still have a sale section, even when there is no free shipping?
They removed it when they put covid-19 measures in place and shut down stores. People are willing to pay a bit more to have things delivered vs. not getting the item. I think it might return when stores reopen and they can reassess their inventory.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
839 posts
763 upvotes
St. Catharines
Well their free shipping offer got me to place an order this morning. But it was over $50, so I didn't need the free shipping.

At the moment, you should be able to get a 10% off coupon (you might have to give them your email, they already had mine) that stacks with the free shipping.

Also remember to check Rakuten/Ampli/whatever else. I forgot to do the Rakuten thing (but should get the 2% in-store cash back), but used the right card to get the 5% Ampli).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2006
1289 posts
5636 upvotes
With so many stores in shopping malls, I expect this company to be filing bankruptcy proceedings soon. I'll pass for now and wait for the fire sale.
Newbie
Mar 1, 2018
71 posts
62 upvotes
L8G3V3
coopercold wrote: With so many stores in shopping malls, I expect this company to be filing bankruptcy proceedings soon. I'll pass for now and wait for the fire sale.
With their following, I'm certain tea drinkers are spending the same amount online to keep their habits going. My family always drinks David's Tea and if we ran out during the pandemic, we would just order it online.
Member
Dec 22, 2012
452 posts
221 upvotes
Mississauga
I just did my order. they don't charge tax either
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 19, 2015
1266 posts
721 upvotes
RaeRaeS wrote: They removed it when they put covid-19 measures in place and shut down stores. People are willing to pay a bit more to have things delivered vs. not getting the item. I think it might return when stores reopen and they can reassess their inventory.
I remember checking their website back in late March or early April and they still had sale items... I feel like this might've been a we pulled the sale stuff b/c you're getting free shipping thing.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
79 posts
62 upvotes
toronto
anyone getting this error?

"We're currently unable to process your order. Sorry! It's likely due to high order volumes or temporary connection errors. Please wait a few minutes and resubmit. We won't process your payment until your order is successfully placed. Questions? Check our FAQ or contact Customer Service"
Newbie
Jun 12, 2016
64 posts
47 upvotes
m8uwot wrote: anyone getting this error?

"We're currently unable to process your order. Sorry! It's likely due to high order volumes or temporary connection errors. Please wait a few minutes and resubmit. We won't process your payment until your order is successfully placed. Questions? Check our FAQ or contact Customer Service"
Nope, I was able to order a few minutes ago
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1226 posts
617 upvotes
Slightly off-topic but I do not understand why these closed. If Second Cup could stay open why couldn't these stay opened as well?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
839 posts
763 upvotes
St. Catharines
klown wrote: Slightly off-topic but I do not understand why these closed. If Second Cup could stay open why couldn't these stay opened as well?
The Davids Tea stores that I know are all inside malls that have closed.

Are the Second Cup stores stand alone? Only one In Niagara Region (Fort Erie).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1221 posts
991 upvotes
Toronto
cpfan wrote: Well their free shipping offer got me to place an order this morning. But it was over $50, so I didn't need the free shipping.

At the moment, you should be able to get a 10% off coupon (you might have to give them your email, they already had mine) that stacks with the free shipping.

Also remember to check Rakuten/Ampli/whatever else. I forgot to do the Rakuten thing (but should get the 2% in-store cash back), but used the right card to get the 5% Ampli).
If you use drop rewards, they're giving 30 points per $1. slightly higher than rakutens 2% (though not as conveniently redeemed).
Anymore more promo codes or coupons that'll stack with the one posted by @missingyou99 ?
I'll do some research later today.......
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
845 posts
248 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
likely because davids tea is mostly inside malls which are all closed right now.
klown wrote: Slightly off-topic but I do not understand why these closed. If Second Cup could stay open why couldn't these stay opened as well?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
845 posts
248 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
thank OP. ordered some.

LZTTVPC3PM works for 10% as well. cant be combined though.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
839 posts
763 upvotes
St. Catharines
pererac wrote: Anymore more promo codes or coupons that'll stack with the one posted by @missingyou99 ?
That coupon code is probably equivalent to the one I used. You can get your own easily (it popped up on one of my devices, but I already had the code then). 10% off regular or sale price.

The code SV10 is good until Sept 18, but won't stack. It's supposed to be 10% off but it is very imperfect. If something is on sale, it will give you 10% off the regular price, even though the sale price might have been better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.

Top