A Day Out With Thomas the Train in Uxbridge $2 off code

Deal Link:
Price:
$23
Savings:
$2 off
Expiry:
August 18, 2019
Planning on taking the kiddies to this event which is happening in Uxbridge at the York-Durham Heritage Railway on Aug. 9-11 & 16-18, 2019. My boys are into Thomas and Trains so we are going to check it out. The regular price is $25 per person plus $3.65 in fees for ages 2 and up. A bit steep for a 20 min train ride, although there are other activities for them to do as well.

I found a coupon code (STEAMTEAM) for $2 off but was wondering if anyone else had access to any better offers?

Please share if you do.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
3244 posts
1054 upvotes
Ireojimayo wrote: Post on request a deal, not on hot deals
OP is sharing a deal, but also asking if there's better.

Better deal is if you go on the non-Thomas ride. It's way longer and more scenic.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20436 posts
21561 upvotes
Toronto
My kids love this place just West of Milton. Lots of historical streetcars, subways to explore. Some of the streetcars you can ride on too. Recommended!

https://hcry.org/admission/
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Apr 30, 2009
828 posts
770 upvotes
GTA
We did the Thomas train ride (in St. Thomas) when my kids were little. They loved the whole experience.
Oct 28, 2012
359 posts
106 upvotes
Ajax, ON
sprung wrote: My kids love this place just West of Milton. Lots of historical streetcars, subways to explore. Some of the streetcars you can ride on too. Recommended!

https://hcry.org/admission/
Any named Desire?

The Thomas thing was fun for the kids. Stuff to do for the afternoon, a train ride, they see and take pics with the characters. Even fun for the adults. Got some quality pics of the kids and their friends that came.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)