DAZN - 1st month free, cancel anytime.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2020 11:23 am
Tags:
Apr 24, 2012
89 posts
27 upvotes
Kelowna
jalaram wrote: I would assume VPN, but I don't know the steps on how to use it properly with DAZN.
Yes, NordVPN is very easy to use, just pick a German server and start DAZN
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2009
1058 posts
407 upvotes
Vancouver
Endlesss useless meaningless soccer, yet they can't even provide a stream for the US Open tennis finals.
Aug 6, 2005
156 posts
80 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
iyah15 wrote: Yes, NordVPN is very easy to use, just pick a German server and start DAZN
If this actually works for you, please share how. In my experience they match the account of the country you signed up in as well as the billing address of your credit card. I even went as far as trying to create a new account through the German DAZN page (via VPN) with PayPal and they still rejected it based on the country my PayPal account is based in.

Would love to know if I'm missing something!
Apr 24, 2012
89 posts
27 upvotes
Kelowna
MCBlackSwan wrote: If this actually works for you, please share how. In my experience they match the account of the country you signed up in as well as the billing address of your credit card. I even went as far as trying to create a new account through the German DAZN page (via VPN) with PayPal and they still rejected it based on the country my PayPal account is based in.

Would love to know if I'm missing something!
Are you using NordVPN, it is as simple as I stated. Not sure of other Vpns. Nord doesn’t work for Japan but does for Austria.
Mar 11, 2012
247 posts
138 upvotes
Surrey
iyah15 wrote: Yes, NordVPN is very easy to use, just pick a German server and start DAZN
I am assuming you pay German dazn instead of Canada dazn?
Apr 24, 2012
89 posts
27 upvotes
Kelowna
niuroufensi wrote: I am assuming you pay German dazn instead of Canada dazn?
No, Canadian DAZN. Sign in CDN DAZN, exit app, select German server, go back into DAZN, it should be German version.
Jan 12, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
AnshumanB876667 wrote: Their pricing is all messed up. Jumped at the price of $65 USD, and watched the Barcelona match today. However, on my Google subscribtion, it shows $65 USD whereas on the DAZN portal, it shows $150. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
AnshumanB876667 . I see the same thing on my google play with the pricing $65 USD how much were you billed. I am on the months free trial now
Jan 12, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
dux wrote: In android with an US account I was able to get 1 year for $64.99. The weird part is that it seems to be the price in Canada, since it mentions except Quebec. So I am not sure what is going on. See attached screenshot. This was on Friday last week during the first EPL game of the season, Liverpool vs Norwich

I will only be able to confirm in a month after they charge my credit card.
dux: what were you finally billed after free month, I think this is an android app glitch, I am getting the same price 1 year for $64.99 on the app and google play account
Jan 12, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
AnshumanB876667 wrote: Their pricing is all messed up. Jumped at the price of $65 USD, and watched the Barcelona match today. However, on my Google subscribtion, it shows $65 USD whereas on the DAZN portal, it shows $150. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
AnshumanB876667: what were you finally billed after free month, I think this is an android app glitch, I am getting the same price 1 year for $64.99 on the app and google play account still on the free months trial
Nov 24, 2017
225 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga
FrancisC69868 wrote: AnshumanB876667: what were you finally billed after free month, I think this is an android app glitch, I am getting the same price 1 year for $64.99 on the app and google play account still on the free months trial
I decided to cancel within the first month and was not billed anything. However, I can still renew by paying $64.99 USD a year.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
2855 posts
686 upvotes
Ottawa
FrancisC69868 wrote: dux: what were you finally billed after free month, I think this is an android app glitch, I am getting the same price 1 year for $64.99 on the app and google play account
I was charged $64.99 USD, so about $85 CAD
Jan 12, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
FYI My months trial is up so I can confirm I was charged $65 US. I suspect that if you sign up through an android app with a google play account you will get this $65 price but if you sign up through a web browser, windows or iTunes you are billed $150 CAN
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
4033 posts
4138 upvotes
GTA
FrancisC69868 wrote: FYI My months trial is up so I can confirm I was charged $65 US. I suspect that if you sign up through an android app with a google play account you will get this $65 price but if you sign up through a web browser, windows or iTunes you are billed $150 CAN
Thank You for your post!!

So, if I download from Play Store, sign up thru Android app for a Cdn account, can add a $100 Cdn Google Play GC to my GP account and Google Play Subscription for Dazn = $65 US?
Jan 12, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
mzmoney wrote: Thank You for your post!!

So, if I download from Play Store, sign up thru Android app for a Cdn account, can add a $100 Cdn Google Play GC to my GP account and Google Play Subscription for Dazn = $65 US?
I would suggest download the DAZN app from Google play open the DAZN app and "SIGN UP start your months free trial" and see what the price options are for monthly or annual subscription. When I did this I got $65 US for annual, I selected annual used my Google Play account to pay and this started my months trial, then after a month I was billed this price $65 US for 12 months from this date ( total 13 months from start of trial ) even though my DAZN account showed that $150 was my subscription price. ($65.00 USD, about $86 CAD )Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Note: my Google Play setting on my phone are for an European country, the version of the DAZN app I used is 2.5.15. Black Question Mark Ornament
I looked at DAZN SIGN UP from the web page on windows browser URL and the annual subscription price was $150 CAD. Confused Face
If you have a VPN service ( Express or Nord) you may be able to logon to DAZN sports on others countries e.g. US, Germany etc...
Sep 14, 2019
22 posts
5 upvotes
Anybody looking to share the cost of annual subscription. I'm in Saskatchewan looking for soccer subscription for this season. I'm willing to pay the annual cost upfront via etransfer. Good for someone who watches nfl then our stream times will be different
Deal Addict
May 15, 2013
1794 posts
492 upvotes
Montreal
If I subscribe for the free month , can I cancel it before being charged $20 for the first month?

I read reaviews that indicate that is a hassle to cancel the subscription.