Expired Hot Deals

[De Mello] De Mello Coffee - Anniversary Scratch Sale (10-?% Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2021 7:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2342 posts
610 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …

De Mello Coffee - Anniversary Scratch Sale (10-?% Off)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
De Mello
Hello folks,

De Mello Coffee (https://hellodemello.com/) is having an anniversary sale. You can scratch and save on their website to get a discount off your purchase.

I just bought a few bags of coffee myself and hope others will get some use of this! You do have to subscribe when you scratch, but you can just remove yourself if you wish.

The codes I received are below, I highly doubt they're unique so feel free to post if you get a higher discount!

10 % Off: take10
15 % Off: yes15off
20 % Off: 20offnow
Last edited by RandomSanity on Apr 18th, 2021 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
45 replies
Dec 3, 2007
679 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Doesn't look like you can use the code for online order and pick up in store (only the Vaughan roastery which isn't an option for me).
Does this code work for in-store purchases?
10$ shipping otherwise.

Edit: Can use the coupon code at one of their 2 café locations starting from April 23. Cool. Thanks OP
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2342 posts
610 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
glib wrote: Doesn't look like you can use the code for online order and pick up in store (only the Vaughan roastery which isn't an option for me).
Does this code work for in-store purchases?
10$ shipping otherwise.

Edit: Can use the coupon code at one of their 2 café locations starting from April 23. Cool. Thanks OP
Shipping is also free over $75.
Nov 26, 2014
17 posts
14 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
They charge GST/HST?
Why the beans I bought from the grocery have no GST/HST?
May 18, 2018
573 posts
505 upvotes
I really wish they had more sizes in between their 227g and 5lb bags. Also another pet peeve of mine is when they mix imperial/metric units like this. Either go with one or the other.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2342 posts
610 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
mdhmdh wrote: 20offnow is the 20% off code
Thanks! Added it to the OP.
PanchoVilla wrote: I really wish they had more sizes in between their 227g and 5lb bags. Also another pet peeve of mine is when they mix imperial/metric units like this. Either go with one or the other.
Agree completely. A 2lb bag would be perfect.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11900 posts
1715 upvotes
In store they will have a scratch and save event also. Not sure if you will be able to walk in and use the 20 code you brought with you.
Feb 7, 2007
278 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
Their coffee works out to $57 a kg, this stuff worth it?
Mar 14, 2011
320 posts
156 upvotes
GTA
De Mello's bag sizes are annoying but their Dancing Goats and Brazil Matuto varieties are very good, if you want super dark smokey get Deadman. You can combine coupons with their bundles to save an additional dollar maybe (their bundles don't discount much but if you want the ones offered anyway why not) also note shipping is 10 bucks unless you spend 50 I think. Pilot coffee has a lower free ship threshold and their bags are larger (priced about the same per kg) but both places have great coffee.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11900 posts
1715 upvotes
DudebuD wrote: Their coffee works out to $57 a kg, this stuff worth it?
Worth is a subjective concept. I find it hard to swallow the price but it is the best coffee bean we have tried so we stick with it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2342 posts
610 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
CaptainKILL wrote: De Mello's bag sizes are annoying but their Dancing Goats and Brazil Matuto varieties are very good, if you want super dark smokey get Deadman. You can combine coupons with their bundles to save an additional dollar maybe (their bundles don't discount much but if you want the ones offered anyway why not) also note shipping is 10 bucks unless you spend 50 I think. Pilot coffee has a lower free ship threshold and their bags are larger (priced about the same per kg) but both places have great coffee.
Even worse, their free shipping threshold is $75.
slowtyper wrote: Worth is a subjective concept. I find it hard to swallow the price but it is the best coffee bean we have tried so we stick with it.
I would probably rank De Mello about 7th or 8th small batch roaster that I've tried in Canada. It's certainly not the best, but it's not bad. I only buy De Mello when they offer coupons because I think their regular price (even for the 5lb bags) is a bit too high for what you get. They also have a very small selection of single origin than other roasters.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1101 posts
611 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RandomSanity wrote: Even worse, their free shipping threshold is $75.

I would probably rank De Mello about 7th or 8th small batch roaster that I've tried in Canada. It's certainly not the best, but it's not bad. I only buy De Mello when they offer coupons because I think their regular price (even for the 5lb bags) is a bit too high for what you get. They also have a very small selection of single origin than other roasters.
I really enjoy their dancing goat beans for espresso at home. I much prefer it to Intelligencia’s Black Cat (that we used for years). Would love to know some cheaper Canadian suggestions that are as good or better (though De Mello on Yonge is only a 10min walk from my place, which has its benefits).
Aug 29, 2010
153 posts
173 upvotes
"20offnow coupon limit reached"
No more 20% off :(
Nov 17, 2013
154 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto, ON
coupon limit reached on the 20%
Nov 8, 2003
344 posts
332 upvotes
It's $50 for free shipping unless it's different for other provinces.

I order from them once in a blue moon due to their higher prices and free shipping threshold, especially since I live alone and don't go through $50 worth of coffee beans fast enough for it to remain super fresh. Good coffee though.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2342 posts
610 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Scribblez wrote: It's $50 for free shipping unless it's different for other provinces.

I order from them once in a blue moon due to their higher prices and free shipping threshold, especially since I live alone and don't go through $50 worth of coffee beans fast enough for it to remain super fresh. Good coffee though.
You're right, sorry, it does say $50. I could have sworn it said $75 earlier!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7759 posts
932 upvotes
Toronto
drizzle0813 wrote: They charge GST/HST?
Why the beans I bought from the grocery have no GST/HST?
Just tried a mock order, the tax is on the flat rate shipping if you don't meet the $75 min or pick up. There is no tax on the beans.

Any other coupon codes for 20%?
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11900 posts
1715 upvotes

Can you recommend some others? We have tried detour, pilot, propeller, Sam James and all were ok but I wouldn't say great.