Expired Hot Deals

[Always] *DEAD* again!! FS: COMSTAR 128MB USB 2.0 Pen Drive $10; PM BB $8!! (*12/16 - 12/22*)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2005 2:08 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes

[Always] *DEAD* again!! FS: COMSTAR 128MB USB 2.0 Pen Drive $10; PM BB $8!! (*12/16 - 12/22*)

More offers from Always
here we go again!

starting TOMORROW, FS will be selling their COMSTAR 128 MB USB 2.0 pen drive for $10...

FS ($10): Comstar 128MB USB Pen Drive

[IMG]http://www.futureshop.ca/multimedia/pro ... 068164.jpg[/IMG]

well, if u remember the last time BB had it on sale for $10, they had some "no-name" brand named "clicker" and it looked EXACTLY the same as FS, so PMing might've been a prblm...
well, i'm glad to tell u there's no worries this time! ... BB has exact same item as FS now! :razz:

PM at BB and get it for ~$8 + tax !!!

EDIT: dunno when the $2 McD's expire, but if u have 1, and it's not expired yet, u can PM at BB and use the $2 McD's and get it for ~$6 + tax!!!! (even better :razz: )

BB ($30): Comstar 128MB USB Pen Drive

BB ($30): Clicker 128MB USB 2.0 Drive (Comstar's "twin brother" :lol: )

for those who missed out last time, well here's ur 2nd chance to get it... at FS, or PM at BB ... u choose !

great stocking stuffers i suppose... and for those who hate it cuz it's ugly, don't 4get u can give it as a gift the ppl u hate LOL :lol:

* note: according to FS flyer, it's only 4000 units avail. chainwide....

how u can get a hold of 1 b4 it's all gone:
i) go to FS instore and buy it right NOW, go back on Fri. or sometime next wk to get 100% price protection; or
ii) buy it right NOW at FS online, on Fri., call up the 1-800-663-2275 or by email at websupportcan@futureshop.com and request for the 100% PM; or
iii) go to BB instore and buy it RIGHT NOW, go back to BB on Fri. morning to get ur 110% price protection (this will guarantee ur 110% PM b/c FS at this time will have the most instock --> i.e. BB no denying PMs); or
iv) buy it right NOW at BB online, on Fri., call up the 1-866-237-8289 toll free # or by email at customerservice@bestbuycanada.ca and request for the 110% PM (note that this may take a while...as always, up to 2-3 business days *at the least*....)

Q: what if FS/BB online stock has been RFD'd or i can't get 1 today?
i) order online at FS immediately and choose the instore-pickup option to reserve 1 ASAP; or
ii) go to FS instore on Fri. morning and hope that there's stock left...grab 1 ASAP!; or
iii) go to BB instore on Fri. morning and hope for stock left and PM 1 ASAP!

happy PMing and enjoy! :razz:

oh yeah, btw, for those who are still using those obsolete floppy disks, time to upgrade already!! :lol:
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
211 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
12215 posts
1704 upvotes
Kanata
not to cast doubt but are you 100% sure? Have you seen the flyer yourself?

I'm ordering 6, I will take my chances

Thanks!!!! :)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2098 posts
606 upvotes
Montreal
Perfect Christmas gift. I want one!
Dec 13, 2004
458 posts
5 upvotes
Different part numbers... they'll probably reject the PM. Still a good deal just by itself.
Nov 28, 2003
326 posts
YVR
mahjongmaniac wrote:oh yeah, btw, for those who are still using those obsolete floppy disks, time to upgrade already!! :lol:
such as yourself? :)

from your other post...
mahjongmaniac wrote:i still use floppies for BIOS / backup / etc...
Nov 27, 2004
420 posts
jla0 wrote:Different part numbers... they'll probably reject the PM. Still a good deal just by itself.
not sure where you are getting your info, but they have identical part numbers.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3042 posts
21 upvotes
$10 is a nice price as-is, too. Everywhere was OOS last time, so I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks OP!
Dec 13, 2004
458 posts
5 upvotes
jimbarric wrote:not sure where you are getting your info, but they have identical part numbers.
Oh yeah.. didn't see the top link.. was comparing the Comstar with the Clicker... oops.
Oct 20, 2004
203 posts
32 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
sweet thanks for the info, looks like ill be returning the 256mb one i got from staples yesterday :D
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
goofball wrote:not to cast doubt but are you 100% sure? Have you seen the flyer yourself?
yes :)

-----------------
jeanluc wrote:such as yourself? :)

from your other post...
hey man, i was ref'ing to ppl that *only* use floppies and still don't have USB drives yet... ;)

i use floppies, for that, but still it's rarely nowadays...

at least i already own USB drives :)

seriously, some ppl don't even have 1 and are still using dem floppies lol
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Nov 28, 2003
326 posts
YVR
mahjongmaniac wrote:hey man, i was ref'ing to ppl that *only* use floppies and still don't have USB drives yet... ;)

i use floppies, for that, but still it's rarely nowadays...

at least i already own USB drives :)

seriously, some ppl don't even have 1 and are still using dem floppies lol
well...using a floppy is still using a floppy regardless the capacity. whether or not you own a usb key doesn't deny the fact that you still use a floppy. :)

nothing wrong with the good ol' floopy. but i would have to say that floppy is not "obsolete" in your case :)

anyway...it's cheap alright :)

kiddie joke: what do you call a female floppy disk???

highlight below...

diskette
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33719 posts
3733 upvotes
Winnipeg
What's the BB link? So tomorrow I just email BB about the pricematch and they will email me back with an alternative link for the better price? How exactly as PM at BB work?
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2005
3428 posts
36 upvotes
Coquitlam
divx wrote:What's the BB link? So tomorrow I just email BB about the pricematch and they will email me back with an alternative link for the better price? How exactly as PM at BB work?
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetai ... atid=20244

It's better if you went instore for Futureshop and bought it at regular price.

Then pricematch it using Bestbuy's flyer or online page. Or just ask for 110% Pricematch.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)