Expired Hot Deals

[Dead Deal] Big Trouble in Little China (Limited Edition Steelbook) (Blu-ray) - $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2020 11:22 am
[OP]
Aug 16, 2009
562 posts
451 upvotes

Big Trouble in Little China (Limited Edition Steelbook) (Blu-ray) - $24.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$24.99
Retailer:
Dead Deal
I noticed Best Buy has Big Trouble in Little China (Limited Edition Steelbook) (Blu-ray) on for $24.99.
Pretty decent deal since it usually sells for $30+ these days.
Free shipping is only for orders over $35 so you would have to add something else to make it worth while.

I added the Flash Gordon Steelbook pre-order for $19.99 since it looks pretty cool.
Even if the Flash Gordon won't ship for a while, I got free shipping for both.
Last edited by Dandada on Apr 28th, 2020 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
43 replies
Nov 30, 2013
230 posts
247 upvotes
NB
Loved this movie but no time or money, and time is money to a guy like me.
Last edited by daviddavieboy on Apr 25th, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1108 posts
959 upvotes
This might be on sale because they're doing a "continuation" and trying to drive up interest. I'm sincerely hoping the next one is a good flick, this one is a classic and I'll definitely pick one of these up.

You simply can't improve upon stuff like "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes."
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3990 posts
941 upvotes
Markham
My favourite Kurt Russell movie.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1210 posts
2443 upvotes
daviddavieboy wrote: Loved this movie but no time or money, and time is money to a guy like me.
And your PHONE is dead by the way.
Mar 30, 2010
145 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
Man, John Carpenter had such a good run. Halloween, Escape from NY, The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China, and They Live... So many classics in just a 10 year period!
Dec 2, 2007
19 posts
7 upvotes
Snagged one... It's all in the reflexes.
Feb 12, 2014
624 posts
1436 upvotes
vancouver
classic movie.
i use to have the vhs way back.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2363 posts
1097 upvotes
Ontario
Agreed. One of my favorite movies too. :)
Very tempting ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1108 posts
959 upvotes
slimym wrote: Snagged one... It's all in the reflexes.
I choked on my coffee on that one...
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
3990 posts
941 upvotes
Markham
wakka2u wrote:
I’m a reasonable guy. But, I’ve just experienced some very unreasonable things
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
10303 posts
2669 upvotes
Winnipeg
slimym wrote: Snagged one... It's all in the reflexes.
"Shut up. You were not brought upon this world to 'get it' "

honestly the whole movie would have been even better if it was just old Lopan and Jack debate for 90 mins. Jack would be wearing the lipstick.... of course!

Balls of fury......awesome...Its criminal that no one wrote a buddy action flick with Christopher Walken and James Hong.! 9 sequels minimum!!!

how did he keep a straight face making that scene!
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12173 posts
15325 upvotes
What is amazing James Hong is 91 years old and still active in the acting business. He started in the 1950's so his acting career is over 60 years.
Have a nice day!

Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1808 posts
2599 upvotes
Tapout123 wrote: This might be on sale because they're doing a "continuation" and trying to drive up interest. I'm sincerely hoping the next one is a good flick, this one is a classic and I'll definitely pick one of these
As much as I like The Rock... his sequel will never match the magic of this movie. 80s was a different era and no PC BS so they could get away w/ more. There will be jokes but they'll play it safe not to insult this group, that group and the Chinese. Might as well just rename it Big Traffic on the 401.
Jonavin wrote: My favourite Kurt Russell movie.
Just love this movie too as well..a real 80s classic next to the SW trilogy, Back to the Future trilogy, Goonies, Gremlins and anything John Hughes.
Great KR movie but its not his best....just sayin'
AllanT232 wrote: classic movie.
i use to have the vhs way back.
Still do.... and w/ the VCR!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1256 posts
684 upvotes
Toronto
Best Buy has had it at that price since it came out a few months ago in this release.
Nov 25, 2003
581 posts
299 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
LonesomeDove wrote: What is amazing James Hong is 91 years old and still active in the acting business. He started in the 1950's so his acting career is over 60 years.
Cartwright! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I've been away for a while....
Feb 12, 2014
624 posts
1436 upvotes
vancouver
Gtabuddy wrote: This movie has horrible acting all around.
i don't think movies like this are supposed to have good acting.
these movies are what that short film kung fury is all about.
Last edited by AllanT232 on Apr 26th, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.