Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

- PS4/XB1 Destiny Taken King Legendary Edition - $49.99 + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2015 8:52 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
FearLess wrote: in store (and no hassle) took 4 minute and i was out! my friend did it has well with no issue!
Lucky!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
PM online.
The rep hesitated since it was in french but it's clear that it's for the same game so she was ok with adjusting the price.

Her system accidentally brought the price down to $43.99. She couldn't correct it so she just left it at that price.
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
halcyon wrote: PM online.
The rep hesitated since it was in french but it's clear that it's for the same game so she was ok with adjusting the price.

Her system accidentally brought the price down to $43.99. She couldn't correct it so she just left it at that price.
How did you price match it online?
May 4, 2015
185 posts
42 upvotes
the game is in english and the box and manual are in french. I never played a french version in french, always in english.
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
Morug101 wrote: the game is in english and the box and manual are in french. I never played a french version in french, always in english.
Are you sure about that? I don't feel like listening to french narration lol
Aug 22, 2013
331 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
Doesn't look like there is an option to price match pre-paid on-line; have to buy first then return later if they don't match it afterward.
Mar 3, 2017
494 posts
265 upvotes
Woodstock
brainfreze wrote: Doesn't look like there is an option to price match pre-paid on-line; have to buy first then return later if they don't match it afterward.
I managed to have a price adjustment made for an online purchase with BB, no store visit necessary! Just call, give then the order number, and link them to the deal you want to match... Takes no time at all!
Nov 3, 2007
137 posts
41 upvotes
FFS I paid full price for this last week, uggggghhhhhhhh

Btw they made a lot of great changes in this version, it's actually fun to play now!
Oct 30, 2014
211 posts
101 upvotes
White Rock, BC
RWCantel wrote: I managed to have a price adjustment made for an online purchase with BB, no store visit necessary! Just call, give then the order number, and link them to the deal you want to match... Takes no time at all!
How do you link them over the phone?

And for that matter when trying to get a price match on these obscure websites in store what do you do? Show them on your phone?
May 4, 2015
185 posts
42 upvotes
CADTravels wrote: Are you sure about that? I don't feel like listening to french narration lol
Pretty sure, the law in Quebec is for the box only, the display of the box must be in french but the game can be in english...generally the studios dont make traduction of the game for a little market like Quebec but are forced to put the display of the box in french. And if the game is really in french, I'm pretty sure you have the option to put it back in english.
Mar 17, 2008
404 posts
167 upvotes
Morug101 wrote: Pretty sure, the law in Quebec is for the box only, the display of the box must be in french but the game can be in english...generally the studios dont make traduction of the game for a little market like Quebec but are forced to put the display of the box in french. And if the game is really in french, I'm pretty sure you have the option to put it back in english.
IIRC, If the game exist in french somewhere in the world, they have to sell the french version. They can also sell the english version if they have the french one.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
2232 posts
724 upvotes
Toronto
any deal on the ps3 version?>
Jul 16, 2006
414 posts
211 upvotes
So I had bought this game off of someone on Kijiji, opened my game and all the stuff inside was in french. the promo codes and what not never had any english..

I had the original destiny so I am not sure if this makes a difference. I put in the code for the Taken king and everything was still in english in game.
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
Paid $90 for it on the Xbox store.. Got a refund for $90 and bought it at best buy for $53 taxes in.. What a profitable day! Thanks op
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3470 posts
728 upvotes
GTA
So how do you pm this online?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6906 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
What a second .. if I have Destiny already, can I just upgrade to the Taken King cheaper? Or do you need to rebuy the game?
Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
Is this game worth $50? I was planning on buying it when it drops to $30.
Jul 26, 2009
465 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
Rhaegalex wrote: How do you link them over the phone?

And for that matter when trying to get a price match on these obscure websites in store what do you do? Show them on your phone?
The worker will look it up on their phone or computer near by. I'd also get the worker in the game area to do the match for you as I find the workers at costermur service more uptight about doing price matches.
Jul 26, 2009
465 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
WL1980 wrote: Is this game worth $50? I was planning on buying it when it drops to $30.
I think so game does not really do anything great but it's really fun. Teaming up with folks to kill some ***** is fun.
Aug 22, 2013
331 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
raspeed wrote: What a second .. if I have Destiny already, can I just upgrade to the Taken King cheaper? Or do you need to rebuy the game?
Thanks
Unfortunately you have to repurchase the whole game again. Its a rip, I know!

My ps4 recently did a 17gig Destiny update, which I believe is the taken king additions, but is locked by the paywall. There is no option in the PSN store to just get the expansion.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)