Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

- PS4/XB1 Destiny Taken King Legendary Edition - $49.99 + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2015 8:52 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 23, 2006
184 posts
78 upvotes
Anyone knows how much is being given by BestBuy/EB/others for a copy of the used vanilla version?
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
I had destiny installed on the hard drive and I never play any other disc based games.. got home and tried putting in the destiny disc and my xbox one drive is broken, fml.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6906 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
I kind of enjoyed Destiny for a while, but the only way to get cool stuff was doing Raids that you couldn't do unless you had friends. Why they couldn't just add a lobby system is beyond me.
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
raspeed wrote: I kind of enjoyed Destiny for a while, but the only way to get cool stuff was doing Raids that you couldn't do unless you had friends. Why they couldn't just add a lobby system is beyond me.
Theres an android app called "LFG Destiny"....
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
raspeed wrote: What a second .. if I have Destiny already, can I just upgrade to the Taken King cheaper? Or do you need to rebuy the game?
Thanks
No. If you keep vanilla destiny, you would have to buy taken king plus the other previous expansions =$80.

So this new version is the way to go unfortunately.
(Sucks because the previous expansions seem irrelevant with the taken expansion)
Feb 15, 2015
291 posts
322 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Can anyone confirm if the Collector's Edition DLC is included in this version of Destiny?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1597 posts
4147 upvotes
KInferno wrote: Can anyone confirm if the Collector's Edition DLC is included in this version of Destiny?
If by the Collector's Edition DLC, you mean the emotes, shaders and exotic class items, then no, it is not included in this version.
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
Feb 15, 2015
291 posts
322 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Yup, that's what I meant. Thanks.
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
I didn't know that if your xbox is fuber'd that xbox will send you a refurbished xbox for free as long as you send back the original xbox.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2081 posts
1540 upvotes
Vancouver
CADTravels wrote: I didn't know that if your xbox is fuber'd that xbox will send you a refurbished xbox for free as long as you send back the original xbox.
I've always had to deal with Microsoft. How did you get your xbox to do that?
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
If its warrantied.. just go to online chat support and tell them your situation.
May 21, 2013
160 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
How does PMing work?
Do you just go into the store and show the link?
Sep 1, 2014
524 posts
196 upvotes
Calgary
Philar299 wrote: How does PMing work?
Do you just go into the store and show the link?
yes
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2660 posts
1369 upvotes
Woodbridge
OP thanked.

Just wanted to give my experience at the Best Buy near Bayview & Hwy 7. Showed them the website on my phone and they went on it via their desktop machine. Initially things seemed ok but then they said they were having problems because no one in the store could reach french! I questioned if that meant that they couldn't honour any Quebec based website in that case but they insisted that they would need to understand if there were any limitations or conditions with the sale price on the website. I thought it was pretty dumb but kept my cool. Offered to walk them through checking out and stuff because it immediately brings up a login or register window. Eventually they gave up and said they would give it to me for $50. Figured that was good enough and paid $50 + tax. Didn't care about the $3 difference for the 10% since I counted my lucky stars I even got them to lower it. So YMMV depending on the store.

Lobo
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2672 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
lobo wrote: OP thanked.

Just wanted to give my experience at the Best Buy near Bayview & Hwy 7. Showed them the website on my phone and they went on it via their desktop machine. Initially things seemed ok but then they said they were having problems because no one in the store could reach french! I questioned if that meant that they couldn't honour any Quebec based website in that case but they insisted that they would need to understand if there were any limitations or conditions with the sale price on the website. I thought it was pretty dumb but kept my cool. Offered to walk them through checking out and stuff because it immediately brings up a login or register window. Eventually they gave up and said they would give it to me for $50. Figured that was good enough and paid $50 + tax. Didn't care about the $3 difference for the 10% since I counted my lucky stars I even got them to lower it. So YMMV depending on the store.

Lobo
They couldn't use Google Translate? lol
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
I used Google translate on my phone before showing them the site. The manager at best buy said that 'as long as its a .CA site, we will honor it'.
Aug 7, 2010
243 posts
200 upvotes
I got the original Destiny when it was released for 48$. If I throw another 50$, it's going to be 100$ in total for one game (that's how i see it). Destiny is good, but imo, not THAT good!
Jul 28, 2015
235 posts
44 upvotes
saver_raver wrote: I got the original Destiny when it was released for 48$. If I throw another 50$, it's going to be 100$ in total for one game (that's how i see it). Destiny is good, but imo, not THAT good!
Did you know that you can share the Taken King & the other two expansions's Code with one other person?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
CADTravels wrote: Did you know that you can share the Taken King & the other two expansions's Code with one other person?
Are you taking about setting up friend's ps4 as primary? Can the code be redeemed on 2 psn accounts?
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2660 posts
1369 upvotes
Woodbridge
Yragorn wrote: They couldn't use Google Translate? lol
Funny enough, they were!

Lobo