Expired Hot Deals

[Entertainment] SBD: SONY NWZS615FB 2GB video mp3 player $20

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2009 9:51 pm
Tags:
Apr 5, 2009
77 posts
Ottawa
it worked. about 10 minutes ago it said OOS and now it works. but $15 delivery fee. so opted out.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
12878 posts
1713 upvotes
Toronto
can i add a $30 filler item and then return the filler item instore to get the free ship?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2003
1313 posts
52 upvotes
Jai_Ho wrote: it worked. about 10 minutes ago it said OOS and now it works. but $15 delivery fee. so opted out.
that is staples saturday night's ghost stock. :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9088 posts
1833 upvotes
Toronto
Phantom stock in gta? :lol: Added 999 to cart for a total of 20 000 before taxes.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
12878 posts
1713 upvotes
Toronto
chinesedevil wrote: Phantom stock in gta? :lol: Added 999 to cart for a total of 20 000 before taxes.
yup its phantom stock.. i added 999 into my cart as well.. i'm now proceeding to checkout for the hell of it.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11373 posts
2822 upvotes
So, even though there is phantom stock now, when I tried to add 3 before midnight, just after MJM posted it, it said 1 of 3 available, is that phantom stock, or will that maybe go through?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6037 posts
672 upvotes
Ajax, ON
i got excited when it said 1 was in stock when i ordered, but i tried 999 and it worked, so it's all phantom stock :-(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6037 posts
672 upvotes
Ajax, ON
jackass_ca wrote: So, even though there is phantom stock now, when I tried to add 3 before midnight, just after MJM posted it, it said 1 of 3 available, is that phantom stock, or will that maybe go through?
might work for you then. just cross your fingers.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
12878 posts
1713 upvotes
Toronto
oldsnail wrote: its in stock.. but $15 shipping
place the order.. it should come monday morning :lol:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: When I ordered, it showed one in stock, I thought it was a regional thing. Hopefully it goes through... would be a nice surprise!
it IS a regional thing

diff. regions, diff. warehouses

GL
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
chinesedevil wrote: Phantom stock in gta? :lol: Added 999 to cart for a total of 20 000 before taxes.
yeah... good ol' classic stooples Sat. nite phantom stock...
don't bother ordering guys :lol:

------
jackass_ca wrote: So, even though there is phantom stock now, when I tried to add 3 before midnight, just after MJM posted it, it said 1 of 3 available, is that phantom stock, or will that maybe go through?
if at the time you ordered it was saying ^that, then there's a good chance it's not phantom stock.

cross your fingers for Tues. delivery ;)

------
trixstar wrote: place the order.. it should come monday morning :lol:
yeah... it'll come alright, just not the mp3 player itself delivered , but the infamous OOS email/phone call :lol: :lol:

however, if you ordered any filler items, you'll get those delivered though :P
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2005
1692 posts
202 upvotes
BC
and i just ordered 3 for free shipping :0.. i ordered it about half an hour ago.. but have not got the confirmation email yet
Jun 26, 2005
206 posts
6 upvotes
Anyone know if its possible to upgrade the memory.. since 2Gb is not alot