• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2009 9:51 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1719 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
jackass_ca wrote: Honestly, I know, talk about lucky timing, and I am not trying to rub anything in, honestly, but this thing is solid. I am very happy with the build quality, very happy with the sound, very happy with how easy it is to use... And 2 GB is plenty for me. It has the solid feel of an IPOD, as opposed to some other MP3 players I have owned in the past, even other Sony's!
I got the 4GB model from BB so I know what you mean. A larger screen would have been nice, but for the price paid I'm not going to complain. I paid much more for a 128MB MP3-only unit just a few years ago.
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11450 posts
2891 upvotes
Tornado F2 wrote: I got the 4GB model from BB so I know what you mean. A larger screen would have been nice, but for the price paid I'm not going to complain. I paid much more for a 128MB MP3-only unit just a few years ago.
I was thinking that, the only thing I could want, is a larger screen. But I have had other "video" mp3 players, like the cheap sylvania ones, etc, and the quality of images, way way different... and it cost me a little more than this one...
Banned
Jul 16, 2003
10398 posts
1464 upvotes
Toronto
mcdullgamer wrote: Damn I bought won already for 100$ for christmas....
You bought won or you won won ?
Andre Oliveira - Mortgage Agent
Mortgage Intelligence - FSCO# 10428
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Have checked a couple of different stores, unable to find any of these 2 GB there, luckily I got one when I did, the link does not work now, the item has been removed from the site.
just noticed that... i guess this deal is pretty much dead.
OP updated.

--------
Tornado F2 wrote: You seem to have been the only one who got it from the website.
well, to more correctly put it, he was the only one who got it in his region.
i wouldn't doubt that at time of posting other (rural) areas had this instock too.
Tornado F2 wrote: It doesn't sound like MJM ordered one even.
hm... yeah... why is this relevant? :lol:
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!