Expired Hot Deals

[dellrefurbished] Off-lease Dell computers - Boxing Week Sale

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2014 3:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4648 posts
2994 upvotes
Burnaby

[dellrefurbished] Off-lease Dell computers - Boxing Week Sale

Deal Link:
**** sale is over (2015.01.01)****
80 replies
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2007
674 posts
3 upvotes
Are these laptops any good?
Save 20% off Karmaloop.com with repcode HN15448
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1289 posts
402 upvotes
Barrie
Added two different systems to my cart but says 0 in stock, not sure if that is an error or not though.
Verified Rep
User avatar
Oct 7, 2008
1460 posts
767 upvotes
aviador wrote: Try selecting the same model with another price (double check grade and specifications). Not sure, but I doubt it's an error.
nksharp, if you get the stock = 0 note it simply means someone has those in their cart, and is in the process of buying them. If they don't complete the checkout, those items will come back into stock, but it's easier to just choose other items.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 3, 2004
4310 posts
282 upvotes
Montreal
karembeu wrote: nksharp, if you get the stock = 0 note it simply means someone has those in their cart, and is in the process of buying them. If they don't complete the checkout, those items will come back into stock, but it's easier to just choose other items.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
I thought you were not answering questions on the 26th ;)

Busted !

Bought a latitude E6410 i5 last year, typing on it right now, maybe next year ill upgrade !
PM me when there is a Post Canada sale !
Verified Rep
User avatar
Oct 7, 2008
1460 posts
767 upvotes
_pOtEnZa_ wrote: I thought you were not answering questions on the 26th ;)

Busted !

Bought a latitude E6410 i5 last year, typing on it right now, maybe next year ill upgrade !
Heading out soon, just trying to keep up :)

Glad to hear!

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6580 posts
2431 upvotes
Montreal
Is a cosmetic rated B acceptable?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
1170 posts
142 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
$105 all-in for a 2209WA monitor is pretty hot. 22" IPS screen, height adjustable and rotatable with USB ports
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 9, 2005
3334 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto
What's the return policy on these? If I order a Grade B laptop, and I don't like the condition it's in, can I send it back for a full refund?
[AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | Biostar X370GTN ITX | Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR4 2666Mhz | WD BLUE 1TB & Sandisk 120GB m.2 | Silverstone SG13]
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8898661390.png
Feedbacks:
Ebay
HoFo
Heatware
Verified Rep
User avatar
Oct 7, 2008
1460 posts
767 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: Is a cosmetic rated B acceptable?
maritrunks wrote: What's the return policy on these? If I order a Grade B laptop, and I don't like the condition it's in, can I send it back for a full refund?
The Grade B laptops are fully functional, same as the Grade A, although they may have a couple of extra small scratches or scuffs. No systems should have cracks or gouges. There is a 30 day return policy, the details are here. I personally recommend my friends and family get the Grade B, as they are a little cheaper, and if there are a few cosmetic issues, they are generally on the lid, which you cant see anyway while using the system.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1493 upvotes
Montreal
discostupid wrote: $105 all-in for a 2209WA monitor is pretty hot. 22" IPS screen, height adjustable and rotatable with USB ports

Well worth it, or should one spend more for a different monitor? Let's say if budget was $200


Also, does anyone know if any of these computers would satisfy the requirements to make a NAS?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 24, 2005
5903 posts
145 upvotes
John, are you guys going to restocking on any more laptops for boxing week? thanks!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 1, 2001
1170 posts
147 upvotes
Ottawa / Gatineau
Thanks John,

Just grabbed a Latitude E6420 (i5-2540M) for under $300 tax-in. :)
RFD-Anon member #001 - "Hi, my name is Amazing2 and I buy almost everything in the Hot Deals section... Except all that iStuff!"
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5518 posts
478 upvotes
Markham
discostupid wrote: $105 all-in for a 2209WA monitor is pretty hot. 22" IPS screen, height adjustable and rotatable with USB ports
must be sold out cuz i cant seem to find it...maybe you can give a link so we can see the specs?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)