None
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Deal on Mazda3

Hey
I am close to finalizing a deal, and I just wanna get your opinions on the price I was able to negotiate

2015 Mazda3GS, Sedan, Auto, No packages

$23600 OTR, + licensing
5 year financing

Feels like a good deal, but just wanted to see what you guys think

Thanks!
47 replies
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
seems like hes on vacation. I been trying to contact him and some lady keeps saying he will be coming back tommorow, but looks like she doesnt know when exactly

Too bad I need the car this week.. :(

Maybe if people who bought a GS sedan can chime in on the deal they got?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2894 posts
223 upvotes
Burlington
Jeff's back in the office on the 22nd or 23rd fyi.

Doing a quick unhaggle jaunt it looks like a reasonable price. If you're in a rush try contacting Achilles Mazda in Milton he's been great to me in terms of providing very detailed quotes with full cost/incentive/financing/leasing information all in one. You can always provide him the quote you received or just the numbers and see if he'll beat it for you.

Edit:

If he does give you a better deal let me know, I'm in the market for possibly getting one just incentives this month kinda suck :(
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2014
1264 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
Don't do it.

Sadly the 3rd gen Mazda 3's are already starting to rust at the weld points, especially on the sedans.

And I don't see how Mazda can repair that kind of rust. Save yourself the headache.

This is coming from someone who owns a 2013. Glad I got the 2nd gen when I did, the 2nd gens haven't had rust issues.
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
^ seems like its only an issue with white/titanium ones made in Japan ?
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DarkMasterMX wrote: Jeff's back in the office on the 22nd or 23rd fyi.

Doing a quick unhaggle jaunt it looks like a reasonable price. If you're in a rush try contacting Achilles Mazda in Milton he's been great to me in terms of providing very detailed quotes with full cost/incentive/financing/leasing information all in one. You can always provide him the quote you received or just the numbers and see if he'll beat it for you.

Edit:

If he does give you a better deal let me know, I'm in the market for possibly getting one just incentives this month kinda suck :(
thanks, I will contact them
il let you know what I end up doing
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2014
1264 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
prirai wrote: ^ seems like its only an issue with white/titanium ones made in Japan ?
It would be worth it to at least wait a bit to see how widespread it is.
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
appreciate your concerns but its pretty hard to convince someone who is ready to sign a deal tonight and doesnt like the competitor cars.
Feb 17, 2012
216 posts
56 upvotes
Is the $1750 incentive still on? If so then I don't think you got a good deal because I had an offer of 22,900 OTR with the GS package. However this was a cash deal so I'm not sure how much of an impact that would have with regards to the financing price. You should contact avante Mazda, they had the lowest offer.
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
if I was going the cash route, I could get it for $22800 OTR

I am going finance so incentive doesnt apply
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5170 posts
6962 upvotes
Toronto, ON
prirai wrote: if I was going the cash route, I could get it for $22800 OTR

I am going finance so incentive doesnt apply

I have said it and I will say it again... That center display on the Mazda 3's looks like ass... 3 years from now, it'll be an antique(oh wait, it already is).

For that reason alone, I'm out..

[IMG]http://wheelsca.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-con ... terior.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13576 posts
2963 upvotes
Toronto
2015 Mazda 3 GT in red with Luxury and Tech. All packages.

355 tax in for 84 months.
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
trixstar wrote: 2015 Mazda 3 GT with Luxury and Tech. All packages.

355 tax in for 84 months.
too bad I dont want a long term like that.

er34er34 wrote: I have said it and I will say it again... That center display on the Mazda 3's looks like ass... 3 years from now, it'll be an antique(oh wait, it already is).

For that reason alone, I'm out..

[IMG]http://wheelsca.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-con ... terior.jpg[/IMG]
thats your opinion

I didnt create this thread to get opinions on buying this car or not
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2894 posts
223 upvotes
Burlington
I wont argue that center piece is kinda weird where it is/how its placed, but all in all the car itself is great, reliable and gives solid gas mileage. If that's what he has his heart set on let him be and just help him find the best option!

In regards to incentives I think last month was overall better, this month is nominal "crossing over" incentive and of course cash incentive is usually like $1000+ off the car but he's not going that route so overall price doesn't seem too bad.
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks

I think Im going to go with $23600 OTR, works out to $410/month over 5 yrs 1.49%

I cant find a better deal and its below cost
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5170 posts
6962 upvotes
Toronto, ON
prirai wrote: just wanted to see what you guys think
prirai wrote: I didnt create this thread to get opinions on buying this car or not
........... contradictory don't you think? "What you think" means getting an opinion.

Now if you were asking solely based on price - I say this car is worth "one dollaaa" to me because of that antique of a center display screen. I think you're overpaying $23599.
[OP]
May 20, 2015
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
if you look into the context of this thread, you would understand I asked for opinion on the price.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5170 posts
6962 upvotes
Toronto, ON
prirai wrote: if you look into the context of this thread, you would understand I asked for opinion on the price.
Ok. It is expensive.

You should buy a biege 'rolla.