• Mar 10th, 2021 3:58 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 7, 2021
1 posts

Dealings with "the-vacmaster.ca"

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has purchased from the-vacmaster.ca. I am in the market for a new central vac. The unit I am looking for is quite a bit cheaper from this site than any local dealer. I like to support local, but when I can save over $300, it makes it hard. That being said, I am a little concerned with a web store that has prices that much better. Anyone have any stories about them (good or bad).

Thank you.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2017
7874 posts
3742 upvotes
SW corner of the cou…
At least they have a B&M location, or claim to.
I smile when I see container ships sailing past my house laden with stuff made in China
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
17712 posts
5758 upvotes
London
Been to the physical store many years ago for parts.
Seems like a nice guy back then
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
15202 posts
12573 upvotes
GTA, ON
Got my vacuum from him a few years ago. They still have their B&M store on Bullock Rd in Markham. They've been there for decades.

The guy is honest about what he sells, and his prices are fair. He won't try to upsell you, and recommends the model suitable for your home. I still go there when I need replacement vacuum bags. Straight as an arrow, so I wouldn't bother try to haggle.

I'd suggest a Canavac with the tangential bypass.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Oct 7, 2004
207 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
I have been looking at the-vacmaster.ca also for a Canavac central vacuum. Home Depot had a better price/deal but it was out of stock and when I contacted them they said that product was being revamped and would not come back in stock.

The next best price I could find was the-vacmaster.ca. I decided to order from there based on price and to support a smaller operation rather than a big box store.

I ordered yesterday and got the order confirmation right away. Within 20 minutes got a Purolator notification that shipment had been created. About 2 hours later got a Purolator notification that they had picked up the package. Today I received the vacuum in Mississauga less that 24 hours after ordering. Everything looks good so far. Two thumbs up!
Turtletom