165 posts
279 upvotes

Deceim / The Ordinary - 23% Off Everything

Deal Link:
Savings:
23%
Retailer:
Deceim
This only happens once a year - 23% off everything for the month of November. Limit of 5 per item.

Edit to add: For those that don't know, Deceim sells skincare products / active ingredients without the high markups that other skincare brands charge. However, it's very difficult for a beginner to know which ingredients will address their skin concerns and how to layer them. They have a basic Regimen Guide but it's also good to send them an email to ask for recommendations. If you're new, don't buy multiple products and use them all immediately - start slowly and wait to make sure your skin isn't sensitive to the ingredients otherwise you could cause major irritation.

Bye-bye Black Friday. Hello KNOWvember.

Last November, we asked you to shop slowly. We said that skincare purchases should be based on education over impulse, and highlighted the importance of conscious consumption. For us, Black Friday no longer felt like a people or planet-friendly event, and so we closed our stores and website for a moment of nothingness. We did, however, still want to bring you a saving. And so we did something we had never done before by offering 23% off every product for the entire month.

This November, that 23% saving is back, along with a commitment to bring as much educational content to you as possible, over a month we have named as KNOWvember. By offering a month-long discount and daily education, we hope to empower people with the time and information required to buy less, but better.

Hyper-consumerism remains one of the biggest threats to the planet and an urgent change in the way that humans produce and consume products is required. On 27th November (the day formerly known as Black Friday), we will be pressing pause. Our stores and website will be closed, once again, for a moment of nothingness.

Enjoy, and please remember to shop slowly :-)
Last edited by sunnysideup1 on Nov 1st, 2020 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
39 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1008 posts
1576 upvotes
Toronto
This is a pretty good deal, in my experience their products are affordable and effective. Compared to something from Kiehl's for example.
Oct 23, 2013
337 posts
436 upvotes
N/A
Thanks OP!

Was looking to restock a few things after getting great results from using their new Daily Set by the Ordinary.
Dec 8, 2016
65 posts
74 upvotes
Limit of 5 per item. Have been waiting for this for a few months now.
[OP]
Jan 8, 2010
165 posts
279 upvotes
Ish001 wrote: Limit of 5 per item. Have been waiting for this for a few months now.
Good point - will add limit to OP
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2007
1247 posts
111 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP! I just bought a bunch of The Ordinary products last month from Well.ca. I can stock up on more products.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6370 posts
1529 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Last time was limit 5 items per person?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2823 posts
5590 upvotes
Great deal as these are typically excluded from sales like the sephora VIB sale
Dec 9, 2017
62 posts
19 upvotes
I had just purchased, but at 23% off... why not? Thanks OP!
Nov 8, 2006
864 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
How does everyone like their products?
Jul 23, 2014
207 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto, ON
+1 time for me to stock up on Marula Oil as I use this as my daily beard oil now. Cheap, does the job, practically scent free.
Hoping to try their hydration support shampoo and body wash (if they come back in stock)
If anyone has input on these, let me know!
Nov 1, 2012
335 posts
169 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Great brand at an affordable price for quality skin care. I find most of their products are great quality for what you pay for even before the 23% off so a sale on top of that is a no brainer.

Personally like the squalane cleanser and the niacinamide from The Ordinary.
Nov 18, 2018
58 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
I own a few of their stuff (Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid) and I'm pretty happy with them. After doing some research and bouncing back and forth this is my cart :D
I got the balance set because sets make good Christmas gifts!

Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6370 posts
1529 upvotes
Richmond Hill
anyone here order the powder vit C? if so, how do u guys use it?
Feb 5, 2017
155 posts
149 upvotes
Too bad their salicylic acid 2% serum is out of stock, their masque is still available.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1566 posts
1324 upvotes
Surrey
Anyone have any good recommendations of products for a guy with dry skin and acne?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1777 posts
966 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Does Deciem ship through Canada Post or a courier service?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3954 posts
1519 upvotes
Ottawa
diav wrote: Does Deciem ship through Canada Post or a courier service?
Canada Post
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3954 posts
1519 upvotes
Ottawa
brickpreviews wrote: Too bad their salicylic acid 2% serum is out of stock, their masque is still available.
Try Paula's Choice - it's the industry gold standard