Shopping Discussion

Decent quality tshirts for a reasonable price?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2018 10:40 am
[OP]
Oct 11, 2010
977 posts
323 upvotes
Charlottetown

Decent quality tshirts for a reasonable price?

I'm looking for somewhere to buy decent quality t-shirts for a reasonable price. They don't need to be fancy or funny etc, just basic t-shirts. I tend to pick up a few here and there on hollister/a&f sales and they seem to be ok but I'm looking for some new sources.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1368 upvotes
jfall wrote: I'm looking for somewhere to buy decent quality t-shirts for a reasonable price. They don't need to be fancy or funny etc, just basic t-shirts. I tend to pick up a few here and there on hollister/a&f sales and they seem to be ok but I'm looking for some new sources.
Try H&M's ‘coolest monkey in the jungle’ shirts. They should have lots of them, and probably will sell you at discount. If you fancy something plain, Wal-Mart has Hanes Men's 2 Pack Ultimate Stretch Crew T-shirt for $10 plus tax.
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
16567 posts
13882 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Plain coloured Ts... then LL Bean is a good source for quality
(Plus LL Bean has an AMAZING Guarantee / Warranty... return for just about any reason)

Sayings & Logoed Ts... I have some decent ones from Marks Work Wearhouse (Denver Hayes)

Otherwise if you are buying souvenir ones look to the label... brand name quality tshirts are made by
Fruit of the Loom - Gildan - Hanes - Reebok etc
Nov 21, 2017
959 posts
664 upvotes
Surrey BC
Wal mart has some good quality ones. The 10$ ones. You'd be surprised.
Jun 14, 2012
412 posts
36 upvotes
Try malvern town centre or Chinatown spadina for cheap tshirts 3.99 for a decent short sleeve tshirt. It's hard to find plain long sleeved tshirts for $10 bucks
Mar 26, 2007
226 posts
123 upvotes
Old Navy. I bought some plain tees from them recently and I think they're great. I find the (new?) material very soft and comfy.

-Buy yourself a $50 giftcard for $40 when you can find it.
-Look for SuperCash ($X off $Y) coupons (sometimes they hand these out after you make a purchase)
-Wait for a sale, 40-50% off (or more)
... stack all the above.
Deal Guru
Apr 4, 2001
11651 posts
507 upvotes
T-shirt.ca - Gildan 2000
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1133 posts
987 upvotes
Michaels - Gildan plain T's in a ton of colours. They were just under $4 each when I was there last, but that was a sale, I think they were $5 each regular price.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1285 posts
529 upvotes
North York, ON
Bought 20 Gildan T's while in Fla for $2 each. Extremely impressed with the quality= another Gildan groupie.
[OP]
Oct 11, 2010
977 posts
323 upvotes
Charlottetown
mbg wrote: T-shirt.ca - Gildan 2000
This is great, exactly what I was looking for. Not sure about the 100% cotton though, I'm going to order a few but also order some of the 50/50 and tri-blends too.
Mar 14, 2016
24 posts
13 upvotes
I like the Walmart George brand. I buy all of my basics there - underwear, undershirts, basic sleeping tee's socks, etc... I actually especially love their 100% cotton underwear.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13964 posts
9045 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Walmart is the place to go.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1007 posts
1516 upvotes
scarborough
Walmart had dickies t-shirt with pocket about $10-20 each. Available in black, navy blue and beige.

Excellent t-shirts. Very good quality not thin like some of the other crap from other stores

or you can order on line dickies.ca but more expensive and min purchase for delivery
Jun 12, 2017
158 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
I like Old Navy. They have t shirts on sale from time to time. Bought lots of t shirts there from $5 to $12 a piece