[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London

Delete

Delete
Last edited by Hibbing on Feb 22nd, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
10 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
No and no. Yes this should be the lowest prices ever in Canada.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2478 posts
861 upvotes
Calgary
I find that if you can get that price at one Visions, you can usually negotiate and get it at other Visions. Worse case is they say no.
dvdvideo wrote: I know a lot of people are thankful for your posts and knowledge, but it's really starting to feel like you work for Visions and or get a kick back for your posts.

Great speakers......good price.
You're not the only one, I think he gets a kick back.
Dec 17, 2009
99 posts
15 upvotes
dvdvideo wrote: I know a lot of people are thankful for your posts and knowledge, but it's really starting to feel like you work for Visions and or get a kick back for your posts.

Great speakers......good price.
Why does anyone care?

They are just fantastic speakers at an incredible price.
If anyone is buying just one let me know, I need one more for a center channel.
RIP GOD
Dec 20, 2011
115 posts
45 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I always wanted to have the LS-50 but you need a descent system to run them plus a good source and cables and... a very expensive hobby.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3127 posts
747 upvotes
hgroovy wrote:
Why does anyone care?

They are just fantastic speakers at an incredible price.
If anyone is buying just one let me know, I need one more for a center channel.
Ah, it's funny you should say that, part of me was thinking net benefit vs reward. Up to the members to decide really......

In some ways RFD's itself does the same, posts deals to net benefit of both sides.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21031 posts
3661 upvotes
YUL
Asoul wrote: You're not the only one, I think he gets a kick back.
And if he does....who cares? If you're getting a deal from someone, and it's legit....just shut it, and don't question it. Just be thankful.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2478 posts
861 upvotes
Calgary
najibs wrote: And if he does....who cares? If you're getting a deal from someone, and it's legit....just shut it, and don't question it. Just be thankful.
Just stating what I thought, didn't know that was a crime. I wasn't telling people not to buy because of it.
Aug 11, 2017
562 posts
351 upvotes
If op gets a kick back then we don't know if it's a hot deal or just a marketing sale.