• May 5th, 2019 1:34 pm
[OP]
Dec 5, 2011
475 posts
448 upvotes
YVR

[deleted]

[deleted]
Last edited by islander59 on Feb 23rd, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6249 posts
1463 upvotes
Richmond Hill
islander59 wrote: Hey all, I really need some help. I am running PIE and I downloaded a theme and then uninstalled it but it didn't remove itself. When I try to find the "default" samsung theme it just can't be found anywhere. I just got this phone and am not familiar with Samsung Galaxy phones at all. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have googled, read and posted on xda, looked through android central and none of their suggestions are working for me. I am so frustrated I am ready to factory reset my phone. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or phone where I could get somepne to look at my phone that is reasonably priced? I am in Vancouver.
when you open the 'Galaxy Themes' app, the default theme should be at the very top row, under 'My themes'. Scroll back and forth there.
[OP]
Dec 5, 2011
475 posts
448 upvotes
YVR
yesstyle wrote: when you open the 'Galaxy Themes' app, the default theme should be at the very top row, under 'My themes'. Scroll back and forth there.
I figured out what the problem was. I was using Nova Lancher Prime and for some reason is was not allowing me to "pull down" the top of the themes store. After I uninstalled Nova I was able to pull down and see ALL my themes. So apparently there was some kind of glitch going on with my Nova and the Theme store. But thanks for your help!