Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1236 posts
1755 upvotes

Delissio Stuffed Crust Pizza at Provigo/Loblaws/coupons/Caddle - 0.49 each

Here's a great deal if you have Caddle.

Provigo / Loblaws
2 x Delissio Stuffed Crust Pizza, $5.99
2 x $1 coupons from smartsource, coupons says "one per customer", so bring someone with you
2 x $1.50 from Caddle
4000 points WUS $10
$1 caddle survey after getting approved
$1 caddle review and allowed to be shared by caddle
$0.49 each

Did this 3 times on each account.

Good luck everyone!

Edited to say:
I did this Friday morning, and only got approved this morning. Took 3 full days.
Last edited by couponmummy1 on May 6th, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Feb 2, 2015
446 posts
656 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This is some next-level RFDing but a good deal is a good deal .. voted
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13784 posts
3828 upvotes
Scarberia
too much work lol, if ur not lazy i guess its doable!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16645 posts
6899 upvotes
So Caddle is like Checkout 51? Have you received payment?
Dec 26, 2017
463 posts
283 upvotes
too much work for a pizza, but good for you . upvoted !
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1236 posts
1755 upvotes
TrevorK wrote: So Caddle is like Checkout 51? Have you received payment?
I got my 2 x $1.50 for buying pizza.
After approval of receipt, I got $1 survey, and $1 review.
$5 added to my account.
Usually, it takes a few hours to be approved, but this time it took 3 full days. I did it Friday morning at 9:00AM. Not sure if they were overloaded, or they don't work on weekends, or they had problems translating my french receipt. I was getting worried that they might refuse me because the item says "DLSS PIZZA CROUT", but is shows the product code.

You better hurry because it is limited quantities. There is a limit of 3 per person.
I am not tech savvy with smart phone, but I'm sure some of you know how to do this.
When you are at the store, check your caddle to see if offer is there.
Buy your pizza, upload receipt as soon as you get it instead of going home. Time is of the essense.
Feb 10, 2019
27 posts
21 upvotes
TrevorK wrote: So Caddle is like Checkout 51? Have you received payment?
More or less and yes, I have.

It's similar to Checkout 51, but I find that they tend to have only a handful of offers at any given time. On the brightside, they have many more surveys/videos that are generally quite short and award a fair amount. There's a daily survey that asks the same 5ish questions on different products each day -- takes about 5 seconds and awards 5 cents. There's also almost always a 50 cent reward for uploading costco receipts over $5.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16645 posts
6899 upvotes
couponmummy1 wrote: I got my 2 x $1.50 for buying pizza.
After approval of receipt, I got $1 survey, and $1 review.
$5 added to my account.
Usually, it takes a few hours to be approved, but this time it took 3 full days. I did it Friday morning at 9:00AM. Not sure if they were overloaded, or they don't work on weekends, or they had problems translating my french receipt. I was getting worried that they might refuse me because the item says "DLSS PIZZA CROUT", but is shows the product code.

You better hurry because it is limited quantities. There is a limit of 3 per person.
I am not tech savvy with smart phone, but I'm sure some of you know how to do this.
When you are at the store, check your caddle to see if offer is there.
Buy your pizza, upload receipt as soon as you get it instead of going home. Time is of the essense.
Thanks - I will add it to my list of apps then. I use CO51 all the time so this one will work good!
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16645 posts
6899 upvotes
MatthewS87335 wrote: More or less and yes, I have.

It's similar to Checkout 51, but I find that they tend to have only a handful of offers at any given time. On the brightside, they have many more surveys/videos that are generally quite short and award a fair amount. There's a daily survey that asks the same 5ish questions on different products each day -- takes about 5 seconds and awards 5 cents. There's also almost always a 50 cent reward for uploading costco receipts over $5.
Thanks - seems kinda like Zweet which only had a handful of offers?

The Costco receipt upload is weird - I have to wonder what their thought is behind that and why the data is so valuable to them.
Aug 10, 2013
448 posts
200 upvotes
Mississauga
couponmummy1 wrote: Here's a great deal if you have Caddle.

Provigo / Loblaws
2 x Delissio Stuffed Crust Pizza, $5.99
2 x $1 coupons from smartsource, coupons says "one per customer", so bring someone with you
2 x $1.50 from Caddle
4000 points WUS $10
$1 caddle survey after getting approved
$1 caddle review and allowed to be shared by caddle
$0.49 each

Did this 3 times on each account.

Good luck everyone!

Edited to say:
I did this Friday morning, and only got approved this morning. Took 3 full days.
It sounds more complicated & more work than doing a price match....
I guess for those who really like this pizza deal, They may not mind.

Thanks Op anyway!
Penalty Box
Dec 12, 2014
398 posts
317 upvotes
vancouver, bc
BTW .. What are the best frozen pizza ?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1045 posts
432 upvotes
I bought this pizza last week and the app gave me a survey but no review so the review part is YMMV
Oct 11, 2016
516 posts
497 upvotes
This is like an hour of work to get 5$ off a frozen pizza, respect.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2009
4919 posts
1266 upvotes
Or, you can skip all that work and get one of these...
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky