Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

32" 165Hz Curved Gaming Monitor: S3220DGF $494.99 after coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 7:30 am
Mar 9, 2014
328 posts
587 upvotes
Ottawa
warpdrive wrote: Haha. I’m replacing the 3415 with the Benq 2870 as well.

I want some ability to display some HDR and I find the 3415 too wide and not tall enough for common work. I figure I can run it in 125% scaling and get some more workspace with more vertical height (2” taller)

The stand sucks tho. I might order a monitor arm
Yeah I'm ordering a Vesa mount from Amazon - its around 51$ without tax for a 32 inch monitor. The thing I disliked about U3415 was 21:9 aspect for movies. Only native 4k worked good all else had black bars or stretched faces lol
Nov 18, 2004
365 posts
171 upvotes
Richmond Hill
"As you are a valuable customer of Dell and for the inconvenience caused to you I will offer you a compensation of 5% on future order with Dell."

Seems like worse value than normal discount code...
Apr 29, 2020
13 posts
4 upvotes
korjae wrote: "As you are a valuable customer of Dell and for the inconvenience caused to you I will offer you a compensation of 5% on future order with Dell."

Seems like worse value than normal discount code...
strange.. i spoke to a lady on the phone and she will offer me 10% off the initial purchase and not for any future orders when i receive my screen mid of may! i got an email today that item will be delivered within 2 weeks.
also, when i ordered on april, i had an online rebate code of 10% on any screens that i want to order.
the waiting time is fine when you get 50% off on the starting price!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
Havo wrote: I got $25 off on top for the delay.
Did you call in and talk to a rep for that?
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $45 300mbps plan

WTS: Keyboards
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
CHINAdeals wrote: Did you call in and talk to a rep for that?
Live chat. They just escalated my order because the shipping date had already passed. They told me that I should get an update after 24/48 hours and I never did. Chatted with someone again a few days later and they gave me the same response as the first rep. Then over the weekend, someone left me a voicemail saying that they will expedite the order, give me the credit and close the ticket.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
Havo wrote: Live chat. They just escalated my order because the shipping date had already passed. They told me that I should get an update after 24/48 hours and I never did. Chatted with someone again a few days later and they gave me the same response as the first rep. Then over the weekend, someone left me a voicemail saying that they will expedite the order, give me the credit and close the ticket.
Helpful. Thanks for your input! Did you get a new date at all?

Jun 27, 2013
288 posts
406 upvotes
Montr
Havo wrote: Live chat. They just escalated my order because the shipping date had already passed. They told me that I should get an update after 24/48 hours and I never did. Chatted with someone again a few days later and they gave me the same response as the first rep. Then over the weekend, someone left me a voicemail saying that they will expedite the order, give me the credit and close the ticket.
The big problem is how they handle the delay and why they treat individual customers differently! I won't buy any Dell products again.
Apr 11, 2020
20 posts
15 upvotes
I've been waiting for dell monitor since more than 2 months. still waiting today. be aware of the huge delays
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
CHINAdeals wrote: Helpful. Thanks for your input! Did you get a new date at all?
They keep saying that they are still waiting for that part that's on back order. No new date has been provided.
Banned
Oct 28, 2015
2166 posts
1229 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
how does this one stack against ViewSonic VX3211-2K-MHD in terms of image quality and color reproduction?

btw, how does this one fare in FPS games? I think most people would use it for gaming....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
kanard wrote: I've been waiting for dell monitor since more than 2 months. still waiting today. be aware of the huge delays
We're all in this together. I'll post when/if I receive it as well.

Banned
Oct 28, 2015
2166 posts
1229 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
I don't really like curved display, even though I have never used one, will it cause unpleasant distorted image while gaming/programming?
Nov 16, 2010
44 posts
21 upvotes
Burnaby
Havo wrote: I got $25 off on top for the delay.
Just for reference I chatted online this morning and got $20 off offered. When I politely asked if that was the best they can do, they offered me $30 plus said that my order will be "escalated" and "expedited"
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I got 7% off my order for my wait.

So the discounts are subjective
Apr 29, 2020
13 posts
4 upvotes
nova83 wrote: Just for reference I chatted online this morning and got $20 off offered. When I politely asked if that was the best they can do, they offered me $30 plus said that my order will be "escalated" and "expedited"
Got the same email last friday about the escalated and expedited.. should receive within 2 weeks by now
Aug 24, 2009
852 posts
504 upvotes
Mississauga
I got this monitor from Bestbuy a couple months ago - I was also apprehensive about the curvature but I don’t even notice it really. Don’t let that hold you back.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I am seriously looking around for a similar monitor and features.

I am open to a 34 inch Ultrawide as well. The problem is it’s hard to find the same features, color accuracy, refresh rate, and built in hub for the same price.

BenQ uses the same panel, but it’s $100+ more expensive. For that price I would go up to a 34 inch.

The problem is that a lot of panels and models are still 2018 models and are not being refreshed like the TV market.
Oct 21, 2018
25 posts
17 upvotes
gves02 wrote: I am seriously looking around for a similar monitor and features.

I am open to a 34 inch Ultrawide as well. The problem is it’s hard to find the same features, color accuracy, refresh rate, and built in hub for the same price.

BenQ uses the same panel, but it’s $100+ more expensive. For that price I would go up to a 34 inch.

The problem is that a lot of panels and models are still 2018 models and are not being refreshed like the TV market.
Which BenQ model uses the same panel ? ? The only reason I am patiently waiting for the Dell Monitor is that this model has all round good specs at that below 600 Cad price point.

Not sure if Dell will ever deliver it though....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)