Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

$920 - galaxy tab s8+ 128gb graphite - $230 off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2022 11:08 am
Nov 20, 2011
308 posts
233 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[Dell] $920 - galaxy tab s8+ 128gb graphite - $230 off

230$ off - galaxy tab s8+ graphite 128gb + 8gb ram

DEAL IS DEAD. price at 999$
Last edited by awsometruth on Oct 5th, 2022 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
21 replies
Aug 28, 2022
5 posts
3 upvotes
Saw this earlier and contemplated pulling the trigger on the day Rakuten had 10% rebate, but delivery date showed early November for me. I just pulled the trigger on the iPad Air 5th gen instead.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
1006 posts
429 upvotes
Toronto
I am in the market for a tablet. Any reason to get this over the s8 ultra?
It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice ;)
Mar 9, 2008
843 posts
377 upvotes
I think there will be another round of sale at Samsug on theTab S8 (family Tablets) once Ipad Pro with M2 is relesed. I got mine S8 Ultra for $532 with the coupon of $100 off. Not a bad deal at all.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2011
5851 posts
5492 upvotes
Calgary
EveryLurker wrote: I am in the market for a tablet. Any reason to get this over the s8 ultra?
size and portability

14" is way too big for casual use around the house. So it's going to depend on how you use it. 11" is better for me because I have multiple Tablet Arm mounts around the house and occasionally go from Living room to Bedroom to Kitchen to Bathroom with my tablet.

14" tablet is more meant to be stationary.
teksavvy sucks
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8469 posts
4465 upvotes
Canuckland
Rejuvenator wrote: Saw this earlier and contemplated pulling the trigger on the day Rakuten had 10% rebate, but delivery date showed early November for me. I just pulled the trigger on the iPad Air 5th gen instead.
Cashback is YMMV
May 3, 2013
760 posts
475 upvotes
Toronto
EveryLurker wrote: I am in the market for a tablet. Any reason to get this over the s8 ultra?
Depends on your use case. If you want an amazing portable screen for minor productivity and mostly entertainment, the ultra seems to be perfect. But for a more balanced productivity and entertainment, I have a hard time justifying the price of an ultra as the pricetag is equivalent to a nice laptop.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
umadbrah wrote: That would have had to include a trade-in
No trade in. I got an S8 Ultra for $5xx as well. And got the keyboard case for ~$80.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26011 posts
211303 upvotes
GTA
I think the sale price on Perkopolis was $669 less $100 coupon = $569. Not sure what the extra $37 discount was but not much of a trade in value if there was one.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
toguy wrote: I think the sale price on Perkopolis was $669 less $100 coupon = $569. Not sure what the extra $37 discount was but not much of a trade in value if there was one.
Some people had an extra $50 coupon that stacked.

Ron.
Last edited by newfbc on Oct 5th, 2022 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2841 posts
6764 upvotes
I believe it was ~$669 through the Samsung multi-store. Some people had coupons from the free email sign up of the unpacked event. $100 off $150 code or $50 off $100 code.

It came back in stock several times during the two day promotion but sold out within minutes each time. I had to set up a bit to look every three minutes to get one.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2011
5851 posts
5492 upvotes
Calgary
Keith1411 wrote: I believe it was ~$669 through the Samsung multi-store. Some people had coupons from the free email sign up of the unpacked event. $100 off $150 code or $50 off $100 code.

It came back in stock several times during the two day promotion but sold out within minutes each time. I had to set up a bit to look every three minutes to get one.
Oh right. The free coupons that people were desparately trying to scalp until it expired LMAO

S8 Ultra for that price is a steal but I can't see it coming back again anytime soon.
teksavvy sucks
Dec 22, 2010
755 posts
738 upvotes
Ontario
Rejuvenator wrote: Saw this earlier and contemplated pulling the trigger on the day Rakuten had 10% rebate, but delivery date showed early November for me. I just pulled the trigger on the iPad Air 5th gen instead.
I experienced the same when I ordered monitors before, but eventually they were delivered within a week.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2841 posts
6764 upvotes
umadbrah wrote: Oh right. The free coupons that people were desparately trying to scalp until it expired LMAO

S8 Ultra for that price is a steal but I can't see it coming back again anytime soon.
I think it was them doing an inventory dump. They did a coinciding sale of one of the laptops. $1400 retail with $700 off, same as the S8 Ultra.

If anyone wants an Ultra, they should check the FB marketplace often. I sometimes see people selling them lightly used at cost. Of course, many are trying to flip.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2841 posts
6764 upvotes
Took a pic of them side by side with an 10c RFD notebook. The bezel is nicer and screen the screen is larger. Both are awesome for media consumption as well but the Ultra is more impressive. Beyond that, they're very similar tablets in my brief use. The Ultra makes split screen more enjoyable since it's larger. There are fewer case choices for the Ultra on Amazon. The S8+ can use the same cases and screen protectors as the S7+ and S7 FE. Neither of them are ideal for handheld use. I think $900 w/ 10% back makes the S8+ a good buy at $810ish.

Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
Keith1411 wrote: Took a pic of them side by side with an 10c RFD notebook. The bezel is nicer and screen the screen is larger. Both are awesome for media consumption as well but the Ultra is more impressive. Beyond that, they're very similar tablets in my brief use. The Ultra makes split screen more enjoyable since it's larger. There are fewer case choices for the Ultra on Amazon. The S8+ can use the same cases and screen protectors as the S7+ and S7 FE. Neither of them are ideal for handheld use. I think $900 w/ 10% back makes the S8+ a good buy at $810ish.

How is the OLED screen? The only reason I would get this over iOS is the OLED.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2841 posts
6764 upvotes
Sepharite wrote: How is the OLED screen? The only reason I would get this over iOS is the OLED.
It's beautiful. I haven't watched many movies on it but it's an amazing portable experience. Plenty bright too!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)