[Dell] Alienware 34" curved IPS 3440X1440 @ 120Hz $1300CDN

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2020 12:36 am
[OP]
May 18, 2007
683 posts
1035 upvotes
Toronto
twochews wrote: I bought this with the 10%OFFMONITOR code stacked with a perkopolis 5%
Is this an absolute steal of a deal? No. But, I don't think it warrants the amount of downvotes it is getting. At least, I hope that's the case, for my sake :-)

+1. As OP I did actually intend to buy this monitor to go along with my Alienware laptop, but DELL pissed me off with their shipping BS. So, I've decided to wait for a better deal or another monitor all together.

First it says "Ships June 1st" (this was a few days ago). So, I go through filling in everything and at the very end it updates the delivery date to June 10th.
Feb 19, 2018
33 posts
26 upvotes
canada_dry wrote: +1. As OP I did actually intend to buy this monitor to go along with my Alienware laptop, but DELL pissed me off with their shipping BS. So, I've decided to wait for a better deal or another monitor all together.

First it says "Ships June 1st" (this was a few days ago). So, I go through filling in everything and at the very end it updates the delivery date to June 10th.
This same exact thing happened to me but I just figured covid delays and Dell general snails pace is par for the course.

Sure, I'd like it now but I'm probably going to still enjoy it in 10 days.

My Lenovo laptop took an age to arrive and that was last year without the recent happenings.
Dec 24, 2017
789 posts
672 upvotes
I bought this monitor and so far so good. Not sure why so much hate for it in this post
Jun 9, 2007
719 posts
97 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Sad I missed this, it's back to normal pricing now.