Expired Hot Deals

Dell

ALIENWARE M15, Ryzen R9 5900HX, RTX 3070, 16GB, 1TB, 15.6" QHD (2560 x 1440) 240Hz 2ms, $2200 after code

[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1583 posts
9131 upvotes

[Dell] ALIENWARE M15, Ryzen R9 5900HX, RTX 3070, 16GB, 1TB, 15.6" QHD (2560 x 1440) 240Hz 2ms, $2200 after code

ALIENWARE M15, Ryzen R9 5900HX, RTX 3070, 16GB, 1TB, 15.6" QHD (2560 x 1440) 240Hz 2ms, $2200 after Unidays or Dell Newsletter Sign-up code

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-la ... m15r5_s19e

AMD Ryzen R9 5900HX (8-Core, 20MB Total Cache, up to 4.6 GHz Max Boost Clock)
Windows 10 Home English
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB GDDR6
16GB DDR4 3200MHz
1TB PCIe M.2 SSD
15.6" QHD (2560 x 1440) 240Hz 2ms with ComfortView Plus, NVIDIA G-SYNC and Advanced Optimus

This laptop is very expensive, but price seems fair for the specs.

Edit: The deal is still available. Set the thread to expired because the 5800H model is a better deal.
Last edited by qfli78 on Jun 5th, 2021 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1583 posts
9131 upvotes
TheGuard wrote: Repost.
Which thread?

Edit: There are two other threads about Alienware. But this one is for a different model.
Last edited by qfli78 on Jun 5th, 2021 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2017
859 posts
1008 upvotes
If you think this is a good deal you need to go outside once and a while!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1583 posts
9131 upvotes
Bella125 wrote: If you think this is a good deal you need to go outside once and a while!
Not sure what you mean by "go outside once and a while". I think this is a good deal given the specs.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 2, 2013
819 posts
873 upvotes
Barrie
qfli78 wrote: Which thread?

Edit: There are two other threads about Alienware. But this one is for a different model.
[Dell] Alienware M15 R5 Ryzen (5800H + 3070) less than $2k all-in
dell-alienware-m15-r5-ryzen-5800h-3070- ... l-2469197/

There is no difference between the 5800H and 5900HX since you cannot actually overclock the CPU in the Alienware Command Centre.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1583 posts
9131 upvotes
TheGuard wrote: [Dell] Alienware M15 R5 Ryzen (5800H + 3070) less than $2k all-in
dell-alienware-m15-r5-ryzen-5800h-3070- ... l-2469197/

There is no difference between the 5800H and 5900HX since you cannot actually overclock the CPU in the Alienware Command Centre.
OK. Then the 5800H model is a better deal. I will proceed to set this thread to expired since I can no longer delete it.

Edit: Wondering why Dell even bother offering the 5900HX option if it has no difference with 5800H?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 2, 2013
819 posts
873 upvotes
Barrie
qfli78 wrote: OK. Then the 5800H model is a better deal. I will proceed to set this thread to expired since I can no longer delete it.

Edit: Wondering why Dell even bother offering the 5900HX option if it has no difference with 5800H?
Honestly I'm not sure. The software works fine to overclock the Intel variants but not the Ryzen ones. Could be a future update to enable it but knowing Dell? Not gonna happen.

Top