Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[Dell] Dell Black Friday flyer is now up!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2018 8:24 am
Nov 22, 2018
2 posts
deezus wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 1:37 pm
Has something similar happen, and got hung up on from their customer support. Every time you order from them, you gotta pray nothing happens to your order. Not really worth the miniscule saving. Better off buying from somewhere that doesn’t treat their customers like shit.
I thought all the haters in this thread were exaggerating. They weren't.

Ordered a Latitude laptop on the 17th, got a confirmation email which stated that I would be sent a order number shortly. Never got an order number, so I called 3 times over the past week to see if something was wrong since I really needed the order to arrive by Dec 4th. Finally today they arrange for someone to call me back, who then tells me that the order hasn't even been started on their side - but they could ship it to me by Dec 20th. No explanation for why, other than "I don't know why the system didn't process it". And also "oh yeah, if you talked to customer service they often don't know anything about orders".

Thanks Dell. Cancelled the order, guess I'm never going with them for home or business use. How do these guys stay in business?
Nov 3, 2011
982 posts
176 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
Dell seems to be taking their time to process ebates. Been waiting all day, anyone got the same experience?
Nov 22, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
I received my ebates 2 hours after purchase today
Feb 23, 2014
654 posts
199 upvotes
tom8823 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 5:02 pm
I received my ebates 2 hours after purchase today
nice! it usually takes me until next quarter to get mine.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
1967 posts
856 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sivrwe wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 5:34 pm
Does Dell usually have better Cyber Monday deals?
I am saddened that a Cyber Monday deal for them is a small i3,4gb/1tb desktop for 450 which is 200 more then what the usa is selling.

That's exchange * 6?
jeff1970 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 2:49 am
I'll say it once. Companies selling Windows Laptops with 32GB drives should be criminally charged. Their CEO/CAO/CFO should be thrown into prison and locked away for 200 years.
I blame MS for not making 10(not the first one but lets say Redstone 2 and later) minimum 4GB/64GB for memory and storage when they sell their licenses.
arandomguy wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 11:27 am
I think Windows update will have problems with the 32GB drive on that Inspiron. I bought an HP Stream last year, and now it's almost useless because I keep getting messages that Windows update has failed. I deleted all that I could, I added usb storage and changed the settings to store everything on the usb, but it is still failing.
Should still be doable if you do Disk Cleanup with System Files, reboot and use the old program CleanUp v4.52 to get the stuff Windows Disk Cleanup does not find.
Dec 7, 2009
848 posts
361 upvotes
Toronto and points e…
Looking for an I5 desktop. Dell's Black Friday/Cyber Monday prices seem to be their normal "sale" prices. Only real variable seems to be the ebates rate, currently 10%. Was hoping for a deal on the configuration that adds the 128GB SSD.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
29826 posts
1229 upvotes
Fernando Po
Just got an email promoting the P2419H "Doorbuster" at $169.99. You click on the link and you instead get the P2219H for that price. This is becoming typical with Dell, very sleazy.