Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Bose 700 Noise Cancelling Headphones $499 - 12% ebates - $14 rewards = $425.12

[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 21, 2016
176 posts
201 upvotes

[Dell] Bose 700 Noise Cancelling Headphones $499 - 12% ebates - $14 rewards = $425.12

10% off Unidays may or may not be working
Last edited by van1337 on Jul 1st, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
89 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2017
1433 posts
2786 upvotes
Didn’t think I would see discounts on these so soon.
Thanks OP
Member
Aug 23, 2012
254 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Any tips on how to make these stack. Ebates I understands not sure how unidays 10% stacks after the ebates.
Edit: Got it. Unidays is for students. Am not a student.
Oh well
Member
Nov 23, 2013
311 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
I’m getting this, thanks OP
Newbie
Jun 19, 2017
16 posts
6 upvotes
I would stay away from Dell deals from ebates. Bought a NAS 6 weeks ago with 10% cash back and I've yet to receive my cash back. I have a ticket open with ebates support, but it's been like beating a dead horse..
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2474 posts
2657 upvotes
Calgary
hmo0101 wrote: I would stay away from Dell deals from ebates. Bought a NAS 6 weeks ago with 10% cash back and I've yet to receive my cash back. I have a ticket open with ebates support, but it's been like beating a dead horse..
I got ebates when Dell charged my credit card when I bought my NAS. Amex give me $100 4 days later.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Member
User avatar
Feb 11, 2019
308 posts
371 upvotes
ON
roopster wrote: Any tips on how to make these stack. Ebates I understands not sure how unidays 10% stacks after the ebates.
Edit: Got it. Unidays is for students. Am not a student.
Oh well
You can sign up for newsletter to get a similar 10% off coupon
Newbie
Sep 1, 2017
77 posts
63 upvotes
This would be great for work meeting calls when working from a noisy coffee shop. I'm already pretty satisfied with the QC35 II, so I'll wait for Black Friday deals on this one.
Newbie
Sep 30, 2015
96 posts
11 upvotes
York, ON
sridca wrote: This would be great for work meeting calls when working from a noisy coffee shop. I'm already pretty satisfied with the QC35 II, so I'll wait for Black Friday deals on this one.
I bought the QC35II from Dell back in April. Got the ebate. One thing to be careful is that headphones are not returnable (which I did not know). Good that I like it and it works nicely on a plane, and comfortable, and Google Assistant works well with incoming calls and texts. I don't think I'll buy this new model. It is kind of unproven, although one review says it is good in blocking out more human voices.
Jr. Member
Dec 9, 2010
186 posts
71 upvotes
sridca wrote: This would be great for work meeting calls when working from a noisy coffee shop. I'm already pretty satisfied with the QC35 II, so I'll wait for Black Friday deals on this one.
Historically, the "flagship" Bose noise cancelling headphones are only discounted about $50 during the Black Friday/Boxing day. I don't think you'll get a much better deal than this!
Jr. Member
Dec 9, 2010
186 posts
71 upvotes
Check your Amex cards for an offer from Dell. You might be able to stack an extra $100 off if you buy 2 pairs.
Newbie
Sep 1, 2017
77 posts
63 upvotes
What is "unidays"? Is it the same as the banner I see on Dell site that says: "Sign up for Email and get a 10% off coupon" (which btw doesn't seem to work as I'm yet to receive an email with any code)?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1672 posts
591 upvotes
Montreal, QC
please do not abuse unidays. dell and unidays blocked the discount last time when most of RFDers ask for a code
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 14, 2016
115 posts
100 upvotes
Ontario
I tried the 10% sign up email and it doesn't apply to headphones :|
Qui Tacet Consentire Videtur
Newbie
Sep 1, 2017
77 posts
63 upvotes
55ab55 wrote: I tried the 10% sign up email and it doesn't apply to headphones :|
Me too. I get "This is a valid coupon code, but there are no matching items currently in your cart.".

Top