Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell Canada

Alienware 34 inch Ultrawide AW3418DW $1259

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 12:58 pm
Mar 4, 2008
124 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
number8888 wrote: That's rough man. I never buy stuff from Kijiji because of scams like this.

The Aorus probably 950. Most cards can be had for under 1K before November IIRC.

I bought a the Gigabyte 1080 TI Gaming OC for 850 brand new. in October.
Easily avoidable. Invite the individual to your place and let them know you'd like to put the video card in your computer first to test it and ensure it's working before you buy.

Don't do the following: Meet someone in a tim hortons or parking lot and hand them $1000 for an untested possible box of garbage. If you do fall for this nonsense and trust a strangers, report it to the police and try to catch the bugger.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2960 posts
632 upvotes
say4ct wrote: Easily avoidable. Invite the individual to your place and let them know you'd like to put the video card in your computer first to test it and ensure it's working before you buy.

Don't do the following: Meet someone in a tim hortons or parking lot and hand them $1000 for an untested possible box of garbage. If you do fall for this nonsense and trust a strangers, report it to the police and try to catch the bugger.
I sold my 1080ti to a guy at tim hortons for 1000$
it was fully working. but yeah i guess it was a risk someone took.

Sucks people are shitty.
Jun 10, 2011
778 posts
834 upvotes
say4ct wrote: Easily avoidable. Invite the individual to your place and let them know you'd like to put the video card in your computer first to test it and ensure it's working before you buy.

The buyer should be the one going to the sellers home and not the other way around...
Jun 2, 2011
644 posts
573 upvotes
Curious how anyone that bought this, is liking it?

I am on exchange #3 now.... either it bleeds like a *****, or white has a yellow tint to it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)