Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

[Dell] Dell Canada & Intel "Good News Daily Giveaway

There is a total of twelve (12) grand prizes available to be won in the Contest. The Grand Prize consists of following: A [rfdlink=55]Dell[/rfdlink] Studio 15 Laptop. Approximate retail value $1199 CDN.

One Entry per Person per pin that is emailed to you each day.

Canada (Excluding Quebec) Age of Majority

Ends 01/31/09

Enter Here

Good Luck
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5789 posts
3650 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks, entered.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1811 posts
141 upvotes
North York
thanks. I can use another dell laptop
Dec 4, 2007
156 posts
91 upvotes
I have tried to enter 3 of the daily codes I have gotten through email and each time I get an error message telling me to enter a valid daily code. I know it's valid because the email just came in this morning.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1391 posts
317 upvotes
GTA
morality28 wrote: I have tried to enter 3 of the daily codes I have gotten through email and each time I get an error message telling me to enter a valid daily code. I know it's valid because the email just came in this morning.

Try a different browser. I had this problem with IE a few times. Switched to Firefox and it worked fine. It seems to work from IE now, so it might be an intermittent thing with IE.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2006
3872 posts
219 upvotes
Caledon
morality28 wrote: I have tried to enter 3 of the daily codes I have gotten through email and each time I get an error message telling me to enter a valid daily code. I know it's valid because the email just came in this morning.

It seems like the codes have to be entered with a short timeframe (ie: 4hrs after being emailed)
I had problems at the start...and recently entered them in the morning when they arrived and they all entered fine