Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Dell Days of Deals, Day 11: Kingston 2GB USB Flash Drive + 2GB SD Card $10.99 & More

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2008 8:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4253 upvotes
Toronto

[Dell] Dell Days of Deals, Day 11: Kingston 2GB USB Flash Drive + 2GB SD Card $10.99 & More

Dell's Days of Deals will run from December 4 to December 15 -- weekends included this time! If history is any indicator, expect about 6 deals each day. Deals are only good for the day of, and the hot deals will sell out quickly.

Today, the Kingston 2GB Flash and 2GB SD card offering looks like a pretty tempting impulse buy, especially with free shipping.

Day 11 Deals:
Shipping is free for all items!
91 replies
Nov 27, 2003
363 posts
39 upvotes
AndrewRFD wrote: Dell's Days of Deals will run from December 4 to December 15 -- weekends included this time! If history is any indicator, expect about 6 deals each day. Deals are only good for the day of, and the hot deals will sell out quickly.

Sunday will mark Day 11 of 12. So far, we've seen good deals on monitors deals, some camcorders, a GPS navigator, and an external hard drive among other things. What does Dell still have up their sleeve? We'll find out on Sunday morning. Deals usually go live at about 6AM eastern time, so check back for the details!

Day 11 Deals:
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
Shipping is free for all items!
Let me be the first one to say: SEWING MACHINE :D
Sep 3, 2007
975 posts
58 upvotes
ENELOOPS! Don't have much money for anything else :lol:
Officially joined the ranks of Deal addicts across the country - 12/12/07
Once you get the first taste of great deals you can't stop...
Dec 9, 2006
844 posts
2 upvotes
I actually want a sewing machine.
Account no longer active, I was wasting too much time online.
Banned
Aug 1, 2008
1786 posts
6 upvotes
it bothers me that Andrew posts the same "we've seen good deals so far" message in everyone of his posts, I understand taht Dell's a sponsor....but come on :|

You listed like 3 products that were decent out of 11 days, hardly "hot" in my opinion.

Dell needs to bust out the core 920s or some nvidia cards or something other than 15 diff monitors!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Jun 17, 2007
414 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON and Barr…
Well it's almost over, let's hope they decide to go out with a bang. I have some pretty high expectations due to last years deals but with the steady stream of **** that Dell has been offering these past few days, it probably won't be that great.

C'mon Dell, 10 days so far and all I purchase is a set of phones? You know you want my money so bring out some actual deals. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1707 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
those uniden phones were nice..
shoulda jumped on those..
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3496 posts
890 upvotes
GTA