Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] Dell Days of Deals, Day 5: Wii U 32GB Windwaker Bundle $250 and More! + Cash Back

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2014 12:09 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2011
1447 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto

[Dell] Dell Days of Deals, Day 5: Wii U 32GB Windwaker Bundle $250 and More! + Cash Back

It's back! Between March 3-14 you can take advantage of Dell's Days of Deals promotion where you can save on select electronics, accessories, desktops and laptops. There will be new deals everyday at around 6am EST so you'll want to check back early and often for new discounts. Remember, all items ship free and you can save even more by using the Cash Back links! Here's a look at what's on sale today:

A coupon to keep in mind includes:
  • K6P6M8XF7Q6VD$ takes $20 off Days of Deals UltraSharp Monitors
Computers and Laptops
  • Inspiron 15R (Non-Touch) Laptop with Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD, Windows 7 - $699.99
  • Inspiron 15R Touch Laptop with Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB HD, Windows 8 - $949.99
  • Inspiron Small Desktop 3000 Series Desktop with Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD, Windows 8 - $399.99
  • Alienware X51 with Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD, AMD R9 270 GPU, Windows 7 - $999.99
Electronics and Accessories
  • Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor - U2713HM - $509.99 with Coupon Code K6P6M8XF7Q6VD$
  • Panasonic Rechargeable NI-MH Batteries-AAA-8 - $17.99
  • Sony MDRV55/BR DJ Style Headphones - Black - $59.99
  • LG 47-inch LED TV - LN5400 1080P 120HZ HDTV - $599.99
  • Targus Lap Chill Mat - Supports laptops up to 17-inch - $19.99
  • Dell 27 Monitor - U2713H - $629.99 with Coupon Code K6P6M8XF7Q6VD$
  • Sony MDRRF985RK RF Wireless Headphones-Black - $69.99
  • Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive - 4 TB - $174.99
  • Nintendo Wii U - Limited Edition Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD Deluxe Bundle (32GB) - $249.99
The deals are live now but expire at 6am EST tomorrow. If you're interested, you'll want to get your order in to avoid missing out!

Shipping is free and don't forget to use the green Cash Back links above to earn 2% on your purchase via RedFlagDeals.com.
35 replies
Oct 7, 2010
135 posts
26 upvotes
Whistler, BC
the sony headphones... realistic lowest cost?
May 24, 2013
30 posts
20 upvotes
Ancaster
Just curious anyone know what shipping company Dell uses? I am about to pull the trigger with the monitor but not if its UPS. Just really bad personal experience with UPS over and over again.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1097 posts
110 upvotes
Burlington
Usually it's Purolator, in my experience. By far the best of the courier companies... the opposite of UPS! :D
Dec 30, 2009
419 posts
87 upvotes
jinsandy wrote: the sony headphones... realistic lowest cost?
No, I bought the V55 for $49 from thesrouce.ca in December. The cheapest I have seen was when BB clearing out the white ones for <$35.
Typical sales in Sony Store is usually around $80. Not sure about the RF one.
May 8, 2012
1 posts
MONCTON
The Wii-U bundle at 249.99$, is it a good deal for it?

Also, would Futureshop price match that deal?
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2437 posts
323 upvotes
ncr
I think it have hit lower before.
jiffylube1024 wrote: wow, steal on the Dell U2713HM!! If I didn't have a catleap already I'd be all over that!
Dec 3, 2003
332 posts
61 upvotes
Kanata
bigpdiesel wrote: Just curious anyone know what shipping company Dell uses? I am about to pull the trigger with the monitor but not if its UPS. Just really bad personal experience with UPS over and over again.
I'm annoyed with Purolator. I ordered some of the Eneloop AAs on Day 2 and they attempted delivery yesterday, leaving a slip on the front door stating that they can't leave it. This probably makes sense to you, except that I have a @#%%^$# sticker on the front door from Purolator stating "No Signature Required." To be clear, this is a sticker I obtained from Purolator specifically so that I don't have to sign and so they can leave the package at the front door. There's even a barcode on it for them to scan so that they can just drop it off if I'm out of the house when they attempt delivery.

So, I call Purolator, and this is how the conversation goes:

Me: I have an attempted delivery notice on my door right beside my "no signature required" sticker from you. What gives?
Them: Well, sir, it says here in the system that a signature is required.
Me: What...? But... the sticker... says... no signature required. You guys gave me this sticker / barcode so that no signature would be required and you could just drop stuff off
Them: In this case sir, a signature is required.
Me: [speechless]
Them: I suggest you call the supplier and have them change the delivery method so that no signature is required.
Me: [speechless]

I dunno... seems ridiculous. It wouldn't be such a big deal but the !@# Purolator depot is like an 80km round trip from my place.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1412 posts
354 upvotes
Calgary
Yeah, my eneloops went to the airport here so I got them to re-deliver when someone is home. I guess all Dell packages require signature no matter the amount. Next time I will ship to my office.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2012
5065 posts
583 upvotes
Mississauga
jiffylube1024 wrote: wow, steal on the Dell U2713HM!! If I didn't have a catleap already I'd be all over that!
People still choose Dell for monitors? After my experience with 11 U2312HMs (horrible back light bleed.), I've decided to go with Korean 27" PLS for 300$.
Favourite Games: NieR (PS3), Catherine (PS3), Persona 3 FES/Portable (PS2/PSP), Final Fantasy IX (PSX), Persona 4 Golden (PSV), Witcher 1,2,3 (PC), Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokemon Colosseum (GC), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS)
Jun 19, 2009
146 posts
74 upvotes
I have an SNR sticker too
My purolator driver said all Dell, Sony, Apple etc packages MUST be signed for regardless of SNR

They'll leave NCIX/Memory express though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)