• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2019 12:06 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1453 posts
313 upvotes
FlukeSkywalker wrote: Must resist, holding out for Sony XM3. But at this price are the Sony's worth 35% more?
From what I have read they are an improvement over the previous model and really good but 35% better than the Bose at this price... no.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2012
1138 posts
696 upvotes
Squeeky wrote: From what I have read they are an improvement over the previous model and really good but 35% better than the Bose at this price... no.
I had the Bose in the cart with ebates and almost nearly bought them but I'm still holding out for the Sony's :)
Nice deals for those who wanted Bose though.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
13262 posts
4359 upvotes
Ottawa
Yes, ANY deal on the Bose is always a price error (other than the official "sale" which is usually about 10% off).

If you ever see Bose @ the source or Dell for a price lower than that, JUMP on it.

I have the XM2 and 35 II and I think either are fine cans. If you are a heavy traveler or commuter, the Sony or Bose are worth the cost for sure, end of story, get whichever one is cheaper. Sony is also cracking down on discounts on the XM3 it seems
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Jul 1, 2009
711 posts
133 upvotes
Just an update for anyone who did order this and haven't receiving anything yet - looks like they're completely backordered. Looks like at least a month before they get more stock, and that's still no guarantee they'll get enough to fill the orders.
Jul 6, 2008
2 posts
Montréal
My status indicates 28/03. Contacted support, they suggested cancelling my order and placing a new one... Their emails are a bit strange as well, my latest reply started with : « Greetings of the day! »!
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4739 posts
1824 upvotes
Scarborough
Just checked and the status of my order was changed to cancelled. And this particular model/colour was de-listed from the site a couple weeks ago. Looks like this was too good to be true...
May 12, 2013
3 posts
4 upvotes
Milton
ASharp wrote: Just checked and the status of my order was changed to cancelled. And this particular model/colour was de-listed from the site a couple weeks ago. Looks like this was too good to be true...
Same :(
Aug 11, 2009
184 posts
62 upvotes
Ottawa
I contacted the Dell support, they were rude. That's terrible.
Feb 5, 2017
22 posts
20 upvotes
Dell cancelled my order.

After chatting with the sales department they agreed to ship me the black version for the same price.
The customer support team was not helpful at all until they told me somebody from sales would contact me. The sales guy was great.

Took a few weeks to sort out.