Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

[Deal Dead]-2TB USB 3.0 Seagate Expansion portable external hard drive $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2018 11:54 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
d_source wrote: Would you call them on it? Like how can they say its a price error when they sent you one?

I really want my drive at this price. Pissed. Hopefully some BF deals that are better, like 1TB for <$25 as that's all I really need.
No I wouldn't waste my time. They probably have some clause somewhere that says they don't have to honor price errors or its discretionary.

Plus I didnt need the extra drives, I just ordered them because I am trying to convince my family to start backing up. I've been trying for 10 years now lol. I have to go fix their electronics all the time yet they won't listen.... /Rant
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2017
1885 posts
1292 upvotes
Manitoba
Order cancelled. Damnit, I was really hoping to get one for cheap to replace my aging backup drive.
Sep 9, 2007
3 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
Same for me. The shipping date was pushed to december 28 but no cancellation email yet.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12014 posts
4370 upvotes
Winnipeg
only received cancellation on day it was to arrive
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
Cancelled but not a big deal. I would rather have one 4TB portable than two 2TBs.

4TB has been on sale for around $80 and I have already gotten two from past sales and that works out to be the same price per TB except bigger drive is always better.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
Well... My order shipped LOL
Look like the opc is a very good thing
Oct 19, 2014
98 posts
91 upvotes
Saint-Laurent, QC
Shipped too! What a good time to be québécois LOL
May 21, 2007
260 posts
343 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Not shipped yet and estimated delivery is pushed to January 14 2019...
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1534 posts
886 upvotes
thafreak wrote: Not shipped yet and estimated delivery is pushed to January 14 2019...
Same here. La gang qui ont eux leurs disques dures de ship là, c'est quand que vous avez placé vos commandes ?
Oct 19, 2014
98 posts
91 upvotes
Saint-Laurent, QC
Mon email de confirmation est à 14:03 le 5 novembre.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1534 posts
886 upvotes
gravufo wrote: Mon email de confirmation est à 14:03 le 5 novembre.
Merci pour l'info ! Mine was half a hour after... I guess if ever my order gets shipped, it'll take a few weeks until then.
Oct 16, 2018
27 posts
2 upvotes
I just wanted to share my extremely terrible experience with Dell, and compare with it what many of you guys experienced.

I like many of you bought 1 of the Seagate 2TB External hard drive for $39.99 from Dell. It was bad enough that they only cancelled some orders and not others, but then I found out they weren't reissuing the funds back right away. I received an email on Monday stating "credit will be promptly issued", however after not receiving a refund after 4 days, I decided to call in and check. After numerous holds, I finally got to speak to a customer rep, who said the funds should be refunded right away (which I agree). When I asked him why my funds aren't refunded yet, he immediately put the blame on my financial institution, implying they're delaying the funds. After further questioning, he finally said that Dell keeps the funds for 5-7 business days after THEY mess up and CAN'T FULFILL an order. IT GETS BETTER. I asked him why is this the policy (no response). Then I ask him what if I were to need the funds today and my bills were late due to this (no response). Finally, I said "hello? still there?", AND HE PUTS ME ON HOLD. He did not say a word, just straight up put me on hold. I thought maybe he was going to speak for a manager or supervisor, but after 20 or so minutes of being on hold, the call ends. I guess their customer service doesn't want to deal with.... customers? Hello?

It goes without saying that I won't be purchasing anything from Dell ever again. Hopefully for those that weren't aware your money is being held by Dell, you know now. And hopefully you guys receive a better experience than i have (I doubt it though).
Nov 17, 2005
386 posts
57 upvotes
Interestingly, my order was cancelled at the regular price. I called them asking what price error as I was charged the full price. They said order it again. If I had to guess they are just cancelling all orders made during a certain time frame.
Jan 20, 2004
500 posts
188 upvotes
Quebec
Shipping date was also in January but it just shipped.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7446 upvotes
Toronto, ON
blkm3 wrote: Interestingly, my order was cancelled at the regular price. I called them asking what price error as I was charged the full price. They said order it again. If I had to guess they are just cancelling all orders made outside of Quebec during a certain time frame.
Fixed it for you...
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1534 posts
886 upvotes
Mine got shipped too. The status changed last night and I got the shipping notice this morning. I ordered my drive like 5-10 minutes before the end of the deal

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)