Dell 27 Gaming Monitor - S2721DGF $369

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2021 9:00 am
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14324 posts
5899 upvotes
Toronto, ON
KodakBlack wrote: Is the 15% rakuten dead? I only see 2%. Also, how do I get the Dell advantage discount too?
Yup you’re 1 day too late. The 15% cash back was until end of yesterday.
Jan 14, 2013
251 posts
213 upvotes
Ontario
I'm on my 4th (incoming) replacement monitor already. Originally purchased in January. My first monitor was absolutely perfect but decided to die about a month ago.

First replacement had really bad blooming and edges.

Second replacement came with a cracked screen. It was perfectly packaged and the box was immaculate so I'm positive their refurb team sucks.

Third replacement on the way... what a headache. Just be wary of warranty replacements. After 60 days everything is a refurb, zero exceptions.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14324 posts
5899 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone buy this in the last week of August gotten their Dell Advantage rewards yet? Nothing has shown up on my list of transactions even as pending. But I’ve received the rewards for a PC that shipped after receiving the monitor.

I’ve contacted Dell and they claim it’s a 30 day turnaround for rewards to show up. But the reward for my PC purchase suggests it should show up as pending already. Anyone who purchased this and still waiting for their reward amount to show up?