Expired Hot Deals

[Dell] DELL: Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor: AW2521HFL ~~ HOT

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 6:27 pm
Dec 15, 2015
73 posts
33 upvotes
York, ON
Dell clowned me and it's absurd they are even offering this again, I bought this monitor at the same price last August with an estimated delivery date of Sept 16.
It was pushed to Sept 25.
Then they pushed it Oct 15.
Last straw was pushing it to Nov 5, at that point I cancelled.

To anyone who bought this today, what is your expected delivery date? You better screenshot that page.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1673 posts
1481 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
slomoo wrote: The one OP posted is IPS. The one you posted is VA. IPS is generally better and more expensive than VA.
But TN is better than both of those correct? Well atleast for gaming i heard because it has the ability to get the lowest response time
😎Thanks RFD😎
Sep 2, 2017
778 posts
831 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone that ordered this I called to ask about if the shipment date was accurate and told them I expected it to ship this week instead of the 26th and they offered me a discount of $43. Bet they would also offer it if you called or cancel or something too. Or use the chat but the chat doesn't seem to work for me only the chat to make an order. :rolleyes:
Feb 15, 2017
211 posts
66 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote: But TN is better than both of those correct? Well atleast for gaming i heard because it has the ability to get the lowest response time
Not sure. It maybe the case a long time ago, but it may have changed. You have to do some research on that. I don't see too many expensive monitors using TN panels these days, there maybe a reason.
May 23, 2009
805 posts
354 upvotes
Vancouver
41retsnor wrote: Literally not true lol
This monitor has been at this price before during the summer, I also got the 27" version at $400 when it was on sale at bestbuy.
Oct 20, 2013
983 posts
338 upvotes
Chambly, QC
Is there a better option on the market for à 4K monitor with good gaming refresh rate?
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14756 posts
2741 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
blackbirdman wrote: I think the problem is that 144hz to 240hz is not that much difference to the normal gamer. They did tests and reviews that i've seen on youtube. But going from 60hz to 120/144hz definitely has a difference that anyone can feel. Also to utilize the true 240hz you'd need a top end gfx card that can push 240fps. Then you end up asking yourself, all this for a drop of blood?
That was deep and profound!