Boxing Day 2020 Deals

[Dell] Dell Boxing Day 10% CB and 10% off selected monitors

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 12:47 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 20, 2019
431 posts
1412 upvotes
Bikini Bottom

[Dell] Dell Boxing Day 10% CB and 10% off selected monitors

I haven't waded through all the deals, I do see some decent monitor deals considering the terrible times. Remember to use Rakuten for 8% CB

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/productdetail/6tdh excellent 75hz 1400p ips monitor with 8% cb and 10%OFFMONITOR code.( I recently purchased two for productivity, excellent color right out of factory)]

This one prebuilt pc comes with an rtx 3070 for 2k + %8 Cb total 1840 and probably could get another 100 + off if you call in to cancel. Not bad considering the rtx 3070 goes for 1000+ right now. Only down side is Intel, but still a very powerful machine for gaming https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/productdetail/6y2t

The Sony's Wf-1000xm3 is on sale for 199 right now and with 8% = 174$. Pretty decent deal, especially if you have some members reward. Will put this in title, a lot of people are looking for earbuds right now. https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/productdetail/6thh

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/laptops ( Laptop deals)

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/desktops ( Desktop deals)

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/gaming ( gaming pc deals)

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/shipsfast ( ready to ship pc deals)

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/electronic_deals ( electronic deals)

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/xps ( xps deals)

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/tvs ( tv deals)

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/accessories ( keyboard and mice )

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/gamingaccessories ( gaming accessories)

https://deals.dell.com/en-ca/category/audio ( audio deals)

EDIT- boxing day now 10% cb
Last edited by Patrickpete on Dec 26th, 2020 6:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3486 posts
1528 upvotes
Ottawa
Sadly only 2% off the Dell work side. Where the 10% amex promo on some cards exists
Jr. Member
Apr 24, 2005
143 posts
21 upvotes
Thanks for posting this.

I ordered the S2721DS, but oddly it didn't appear on their regular list of monitors this morning. Also the S2721D was on the boxing day sales page (same discount) in the afternoon but disappeared quickly.

I couldn't stack unidays with 10%OFFMONITOR for that monitor although someone posted a screenshot for a different monitor today with a successful stacking.
Sr. Member
Oct 20, 2010
549 posts
618 upvotes
Toronto
penf wrote: Thanks for posting this.

I ordered the S2721DS, but oddly it didn't appear on their regular list of monitors this morning. Also the S2721D was on the boxing day sales page (same discount) in the afternoon but disappeared quickly.

I couldn't stack unidays with 10%OFFMONITOR for that monitor although someone posted a screenshot for a different monitor today with a successful stacking.
Which monitor was able to stack?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 28, 2004
21682 posts
2945 upvotes
Toronto
I see Dell is 2% cash back on the Consumer side & 6% on the business side!

Dang, looking to get a Dell U3419w....looks like 10% off from the monitor code & 6% CB?

Is that the max?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
3219 posts
908 upvotes
Mars
ji2o0k wrote: I see Dell is 2% cash back on the Consumer side & 6% on the business side!

Dang, looking to get a Dell U3419w....looks like 10% off from the monitor code & 6% CB?

Is that the max?
it was 8% cb 2 days ago. I thought it would be 10% for BD. what a crap.
Newbie
Feb 19, 2014
43 posts
117 upvotes
forgetpwd wrote: it was 8% cb 2 days ago. I thought it would be 10% for BD. what a crap.
Looks like it's back to 8% now
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
3219 posts
908 upvotes
Mars
ahhhwong wrote: Looks like it's back to 8% now
wonder if it will be 10% or 12% after midnight?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2006
1678 posts
332 upvotes
Looking to buy the S2721DS. Anyone know what the all time low is? Is this pretty much as Good as it gets?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 28, 2004
21682 posts
2945 upvotes
Toronto
going to wait to see what happens tomorrow....

So far, the best deal I can see for the Dell U3419W is with CB 8% & 10%OFFMONITOR....still pricey - over $945 all-in.....yikes!!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
1383 posts
735 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Picked up a monitor.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
3219 posts
908 upvotes
Mars
lpin14 wrote: Thanks OP. Picked up a monitor.
which monitor if u don't mind me asking? i wonder if u3818dw still worth this much, it's been around for like 3, 4 years?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
1383 posts
735 upvotes
Toronto
forgetpwd wrote: which monitor if u don't mind me asking? i wonder if u3818dw still worth this much, it's been around for like 3, 4 years?
S2721DS. Cheapest deal I could find on a decent 27 inch QHD monitor. $335 all in.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 13, 2005
1659 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
Do none of the 24" and smaller monitors have VESAs? Or are they just not marked
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
555 posts
264 upvotes
Ottawa
Is anyone seeing any crazy delivery dates? Some laptops have a delivery date to Toronto at February 22...
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 28, 2004
21682 posts
2945 upvotes
Toronto
xxxronjames wrote: Is anyone seeing any crazy delivery dates? Some laptops have a delivery date to Toronto at February 22...
I just ordered the Dell U3419W monitor with the 10%OFFMONITOR + 10%CB - delivery date is early Feb....
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
14311 posts
4029 upvotes
Scarberia
shylok wrote: Sadly only 2% off the Dell work side. Where the 10% amex promo on some cards exists
ymmv but i think it work if u buy at dell.ca doesn't have to be the work url, someone on rfd mentioned he got credit for a purchase when he didn't use the dell.com/work
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Top