Expired Hot Deals

Dell

Dell Business 15% Off Email Signup Coupon, *Stacking* w/ 10%OFFMONITOR, +2% Rakuten CB

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2021 9:49 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
4836 posts
7892 upvotes
Canada

[Dell] Dell Business 15% Off Email Signup Coupon, *Stacking* w/ 10%OFFMONITOR, +2% Rakuten CB

Hottest Dell deal I've seen in a while. Thanks to @Neovingian for bringing this to my attention.

Sign up with an email address and get a 15% off coupon that stacks with other discounts like 10%OFFMONITOR. Also Rakuten has 2% cash back right now which makes the deals fantastic when combined with Cyber Event discounts, doorcrashers etc.

One thing is it works only with work side stuff, I tried applying the discount to Alienware monitors and it doesn't work (only 10%OFFMONITOR does).

I'm guessing these are some of the best prices since lockdown hit. I just ordered a Dell U3415W for $620 - 6%CB = $582. Fantastic price, plus it comes with a 3 year advance exchange warranty and premium panel guarantee. I already own one of these monitors and they are my favourite thing. I couldn't justify the extra cost for the USB-C version, though my wife had to nix me buying the U3818W for ~$950.

For the 15% coupon I did have to wait overnight but it came in less than 24 hours. So, not sure how long Rakuten is doing its cash back but should at least stay at 2%.

This should work for laptops etc too, but since I was shopping here are a couple deals.

And, to top it all off, if you happen to have access to a Business Platinum Amex, you are going to lose your mind because they have a promotion where you get a $250 statement credit for spending $250 at Dell (that's right, 100% back haha). I'm assuming that works with all this but I don't have one as it is a high cost card. dell.ca/amex

Pic below of a few of the deals - bear in mind this is before cash back. The 15% off coupon works on multiple items in a single order. The 10%OFFMONITOR works only once per order.

Last edited by Blubbs on Jul 17th, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
171 replies
Jul 20, 2012
135 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
Something to note is that it seems like the coupon code only works for Dell branded products.
Dec 4, 2017
388 posts
498 upvotes
Whitby
Isn't Rakuten 2% today? I can't see the 6%.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2019 posts
2089 upvotes
Toronto
OP you should block out your coupon code if you don't want people stealing it
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
4836 posts
7892 upvotes
Canada
MrMello wrote: Isn't Rakuten 2% today? I can't see the 6%.
You have to go through Dell Technologies, the business side. Dell Home is 2%.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
4836 posts
7892 upvotes
Canada
yesnomaybe wrote: OP you should block out your coupon code if you don't want people stealing it
I used it... but yeah maybe. Thanks, I did it.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2009
1459 posts
971 upvotes
Toronto
southbeach82 wrote: Something to note is that it seems like the coupon code only works for Dell branded products.
Does that mean the Alienware 34" monitor is excluded?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
2406 posts
1152 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Blubbs wrote: I used it... but yeah maybe. Thanks, I did it.
after you sighed up, did you get a confirmation email immediately? or only the email with coupon arrived after some time?
Apr 18, 2017
806 posts
1668 upvotes
MrBigNose wrote: after you sighed up, did you get a confirmation email immediately? or only the email with coupon arrived after some time?
The post says they had to wait overnight.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2064 posts
14059 upvotes
Last round of Dell coupons like this, Dell didn't ship most of the orders - wouldn't get excited until you see a shipping confirmation.
Jul 14, 2020
2 posts
amex $250 credit term says must purchase on dell/amex site. in this case when we use rakuten cashback the amex credit will still be applied? Thanks.
Dec 10, 2006
804 posts
302 upvotes
Mississauga
I signed up for a 15% coupon on the weekend, still haven't received one.
Apr 11, 2019
292 posts
306 upvotes
holy this is a good deal. i just bought the u2719dc for ~$100 more. just 2 weeks ago. i guess im within the return period, but i also used dell rewards to purchase so i don't even know how that works. also returning a monitor seems like it'd be a huge pain.
Zoomer Wireless - $36/month|800 Minutes|5GB Data|Unlimited Texts
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2563 posts
1534 upvotes
Markham
I signed up last week as well.. didn't get the coupon
Dec 12, 2010
849 posts
491 upvotes
moofachuka wrote: Does it work on Alienware ultrawide?
seems to only work for monitors off the work site (select shop for business). there are no alienware monitors on that site.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6819 posts
533 upvotes
GT'eh
Thanks OP, It's always nice to get a shout out and be appreciated :)

I assumed the dell coupon stacking was common knowledge, the best double stacks, are when you can stack 2 X 15% +cb or super rare 20 %+15% + CB, even better when it works with Alienware products (hello mechanical keyboard & mouse combo, lol!).

Dell likes to pull the ole okie doke and change the prices of its products weekly and sometimes the next day, if it changes before your ship date you can usually still get it adjusted. Keep checking the price of your monitor and see if you can get any further savings by calling Dell, worst case you may have to cancel and do a new order but may lose out on promos by doing so. In my case, I did another order and the price of my items dropped by $75 a few days later. I was able to replicate the order but lost 5% due to a different code, but it was worth it. Enjoy!
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired [email protected] & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Apr 27, 2011
393 posts
60 upvotes
Edmonton
still waiting for coupon as well. Thanks Dell :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
4836 posts
7892 upvotes
Canada
For people who haven't gotten an email, you may have signed up in the past or something else may have gone wrong, I'd try a few emails.

Cheers

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)