Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Dell.ca - Nintendo Switch - Full Size In stock

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 5:59 pm
Oct 8, 2008
35 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto

[Dell] Dell.ca - Nintendo Switch - Full Size In stock

Technically not a hot deal but for those looking and not wanting to pay the current premium on Amazon etc. Dell has both the grey and blue/red joycon versions of the switch up right now.

419.99 is their retail but can use $15OFF$199+ and ebates for another 2% bringing it just below normal retail.
Last edited by Jayfan34 on May 25th, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
The retail price everywhere else is $399.99
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
You can also get 2.5% cb through gcr.
Apr 22, 2020
276 posts
429 upvotes
Alberta
I could be wrong, but this seems to be a slightly better deal than buying from other retailers. With the coupon it comes out to $405 (which is $6 more then other places) but then you get $12 in dell rewards and 2.5% cashback via Rakuten (possibly 10% through the US Rakuten if that works?)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
Lemonsquash wrote: I could be wrong, but this seems to be a slightly better deal than buying from other retailers. With the coupon it comes out to $405 (which is $6 more then other places) but then you get $12 in dell rewards and 2.5% cashback via Rakuten (possibly 10% through the US Rakuten if that works?)
The Dell rewards eventually expire and are limited to buying from Dell so I wouldn't exactly count that into the equation and I highly doubt you'd be able to get to dells Canada site through rakuten.com.
Apr 22, 2020
276 posts
429 upvotes
Alberta
Gtaphotog wrote: The Dell rewards eventually expire and are limited to buying from Dell so I wouldn't exactly count that into the equation and I highly doubt you'd be able to get to dells Canada site through rakuten.com.
I agree, I wouldn't factor in the dell rewards towards the cost but it is a nice little cherry on top. I have been able to use my dell rewards in the past within the expiry window, so its not an unrealistic expiry date, and gives you a little extra off the next purchase you want to make. That said if you just count the 2.5% cashback from rakuten it still comes to be cheaper than other retailers ($405 - $10).
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
Their retail? That's not the way it works Dell..
Oct 16, 2018
155 posts
178 upvotes
If you're really desperate for a Switch, just follow @lbabinz notifications on Twitter. They post pretty much the second they go on stock in any store, so you can rush in and get one before they sell out to the bots. I was able to get one on Amazon last week.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2158 posts
620 upvotes
Scarborough
Shoppers drug mart has them. Just saw a few of them at Bayview and Elgin mills yesterday.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
To save interested parties time, I have already checked Venngo and Unidays and neither of those codes work.
Nov 7, 2017
262 posts
907 upvotes
Montreal
Not really "In stock" ...

Ships 06-09-2020

Add to that the complexity of current shipping delays and you might be waiting a month before actually getting it.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
Dell can't sell computers anymore, so now its trying to profit from hoarding and scalping switches lmfao.
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Jul 24, 2014
94 posts
24 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Thanks, i got one. Need it for july so it isn't a rush, and with the coupon it came out to a few bucks more then local (if i could find one..).
Oct 31, 2018
102 posts
173 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: The Dell rewards eventually expire and are limited to buying from Dell so I wouldn't exactly count that into the equation and I highly doubt you'd be able to get to dells Canada site through rakuten.com.
You can get rakuten.com off dell canada. I did it with monitor purchase during may4th deal and get the cash back in US $ equivalent.
Dec 3, 2012
225 posts
48 upvotes
Scarborough
Out of Stock

Promised one for m son for his birthday last month.. Hope my order goes through. Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2006
5351 posts
2459 upvotes
I swear that Dell always says they have everything in stock. So you go order it. Then a few days later you're wondering why you haven't received a shipping notice yet and realize your item is actually out of stock and Dell pushed out the estimated shipping date by two months without telling you.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
6083 posts
727 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone else think that once more people go back to work used switches will pop up everywhere?